Bisbing KO 28% (23)
Bisbing SUB 6% (5)
Bisbing Decision 27% (22)
haggiswashere
9/24/08 1:42:49AM
How will it end?
Naturaldisaster
9/24/08 2:26:34AM
Leben and Bisping will exchange during round 1. then midway through round 2 bisping will come with a fury of punchs and finish leben. possibly with knees
slapshot
9/24/08 3:04:43AM
I dont think Bisping is all that great of a striker and I think it showed against tougher opponents. Its my opinion Leban who is known as hard to KO will walk through Bisping's punchs and leave him unconscious with a "Chris was here" tatoo on his azz.

Seriously though, I dont think this is a good fight for Bisping because everything he dose I think Leban dose better.
Wolfenstein
9/24/08 3:20:09AM
Bisping doesn't even resemble the fighter he was at 205. He just seems to be more tenacious and savage. He has the power to put Leben away. If Leben is able to walk through Bisping's combinations then he could potentially hurt him.

I just don't think Bisping is going to let him land inside. Bisping will use the clinch and knees to the body everytime Leben closes the distance and finish him the second with a flury on the ground.
haggiswashere
9/24/08 7:32:19AM

Posted by Naturaldisaster

Leben and Bisping will exchange during round 1. then midway through round 2 bisping will come with a fury of punchs and finish leben. possibly with knees

Who has bisbing finished with a chin like Lebens? Leben has fought and beat guys who hit harder than Bisping before. this is just my opinion (cote, martin,sakara) Leben has only been knocked out once! and that was by silva.
gsquat
9/24/08 9:59:13AM
Undoubtedly this fight will go to a decision. Bispings takes it.
mkiv9secsupra
9/24/08 10:11:03AM
On the feet Bisping will probly get rocked a lot and he doesnt have great takedowns while Leben has decent takedown defense so id think most of this fight will be fought standing. If Bisping wants to win on the feet he needs to stick to a jab and staying on the outside for the first 2 rounds then focus on taking Leben down in the 3rd when he is gassed, if he continually gets in Lebens range Bisping is going night night.

Im picking Leben by KO as of right now
bullettdodger
9/24/08 10:22:08AM

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

On the feet Bisping will probly get rocked a lot and he doesnt have great takedowns while Leben has decent takedown defense so id think most of this fight will be fought standing. If Bisping wants to win on the feet he needs to stick to a jab and staying on the outside for the first 2 rounds then focus on taking Leben down in the 3rd when he is gassed, if he continually gets in Lebens range Bisping is going night night.

Im picking Leben by KO as of right now

Really good break down brother, i see this fight going much the same way. If he can't keep to the same type of game plan you outlined here i see him being tucked in for an early bed time with Leben's left hand.
copcopps
9/24/08 10:43:37AM
Bisping by BS decision ala Hamil
GrizzlyChadams
9/24/08 12:12:15PM
Bisping will not win this fight. His only chance would be to get it onto the ground, but Leben has great Takedown defence. If this fight stays on the feet i see Bisping getting knocked out by the middle of the second round.
JohnnyNapalm
9/24/08 1:17:47PM

Posted by slapshot

I dont think Bisping is all that great of a striker and I think it showed against tougher opponents. Its my opinion Leban who is known as hard to KO will walk through Bisping's punchs and leave him unconscious with a "Chris was here" tatoo on his azz.

Seriously though, I dont think this is a good fight for Bisping because everything he dose I think Leban dose better.

If I understand you correctly you're saying that Leben can absorb punishment better than Bisping can dish it out?

If you're basing that op mostly on Bisping's LHW fights then it may surprise you when Leben gets KO'ed by a middleweight version of The Count
DevonFoxy
9/24/08 1:21:05PM

Posted by GrizzlyChadams

Bisping will not win this fight. His only chance would be to get it onto the ground, but Leben has great Takedown defence. If this fight stays on the feet i see Bisping getting knocked out by the middle of the second round.

Starnes out wrestled him and won a UD and I think Bisping can do that as well. Leben got taken down a number of times against Martin as well so I really have to disagree his take down defense is great.....mediocre at the start of the fight and as the fight goes on it gets worse.
jawbreaker517
9/24/08 1:23:04PM
I think Leben will come out trying to take Bisping's head off early, but in the end, Bisping's technicality will prevail.
JBatch
9/24/08 2:06:43PM

Posted by jawbreaker517

I think Leben will come out trying to take Bisping's head off early, but in the end, Bisping's technicality will prevail.

technicality is definetly not the right word here man. Leben is a better fighter than Bisping almost anywhere this fight goes. Leben by KO late first or early second.
voodoo-jitsu
9/24/08 2:11:45PM

Posted by gsquat

Undoubtedly this fight will go to a decision. Bispings takes it.

thats how i have it going too
loonytnt
9/24/08 3:47:28PM
i think bisbing will play this smart and get it to the ground and LNP this fight
dannyfrank
9/24/08 3:49:59PM
i got leben by KO
Bumpy
9/24/08 4:36:05PM
Leben KO 2nd
GrizzlyChadams
9/24/08 7:03:06PM
It astounds me how many people picked Bisping by KO. A) When has Bisping even been known to have that kind of power in his punches? B) Leben is known to have an iron chin, very few people can KO Leben.
casey64
9/24/08 8:03:15PM
Bisbing KO
Pookie
9/24/08 8:04:01PM
Bisbing UD
jawbreaker517
9/24/08 8:21:15PM

Posted by JBatch

Posted by jawbreaker517

technicality is definetly not the right word here man. Leben is a better fighter than Bisping almost anywhere this fight goes. Leben by KO late first or early second.

Obviously, you don't understand what the definition of technicality is and you haven't seen many of Bisping's fights. For you to say that Leben is better in all aspects, is rediculous. Leben is basically a stand-up guy whos ground game isn't terribly good, although he has thrown up some submission attempts in the past, hes average at best. That's a common person's response who don't know too much about mma.
chickmagnet
9/24/08 8:28:04PM
It ends with Bisping on his back unconscious.

WAR Leben!!
GrizzlyChadams
9/24/08 9:00:13PM
and it's BISPING! With a P, if your going to hug his nuts, atleast spell his name right.
haggiswashere
9/24/08 11:30:24PM
Bisping has never fought anyone like leben. its easy to look technical when fighting c and d level fighters
jawbreaker517
9/25/08 11:51:39AM

Posted by haggiswashere

Bisping has never fought anyone like leben. its easy to look technical when fighting c and d level fighters
[/Q
UOTE]
In case you forgot, Bisping went the distance with the man that just KO'd Liddell. How can u say he's only fought c and d level fighters?
moob
9/25/08 12:09:40PM

Posted by copcopps

Bisping by BS decision ala Hamil

It still hurts - fantastic!
MarkN
9/25/08 12:11:00PM
Leben Ko
jocka
9/25/08 12:50:02PM
I think Leben will be able to absorb Bisping's power and Ko him.
WrestlersAssassin
9/25/08 2:39:04PM
Bisbings limp body hits the floor.
Pages: [1] 2