The League (potential Spoilers! Enter at your own risk.)

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » The League (potential Spoilers! Enter at your own risk.)
emfleek
10/10/11 10:49:36AM
Did anyone catch the season premiere?

My opinion?

I thought it was downright horrible. They're totally reaching for laughs, imo.
Kpro
10/10/11 10:54:28AM
I swear, I can never keep up with when shows are having new episodes or not. I'll have to check if it's in the On Demand section later today and get back to the thread.
emfleek
10/10/11 11:01:40AM
I also thought it was ironic that Seth Rogen made a guest appearance since the series itself is starting to resemble Rogen's career. Both were funny to start but never evolved once the d*ck and fart jokes got old.
Twenty20Dollars
10/10/11 11:45:41AM
I liked the shiva bowl shuffle, but other than that it was just alright.

This will probably be the last season of the league.
SpiderSilva
10/10/11 12:09:27PM
Just watched an episode where one of the guys got a fear boner. now that had me cracking up
Chael_Sonnen
10/10/11 1:42:39PM
Tried watching this show, not impressed....Breaking Bad, now that's a show!
emfleek
10/10/11 2:08:56PM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Season 1 (of The League) was brilliant and would stand toe-to-toe with any comedy. Since then, it's gone downhill.

I've watched a couple episodes of Breaking Bad...seems like a good show but one that I would want to watch from the beginning.
Chael_Sonnen
10/10/11 3:30:27PM

Posted by emfleek

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Season 1 (of The League) was brilliant and would stand toe-to-toe with any comedy. Since then, it's gone downhill.

I've watched a couple episodes of Breaking Bad...seems like a good show but one that I would want to watch from the beginning.

True, Breaking Bad is one big story arc from the pilot episode to last night's season 4 finale, you def. need to start from the beginning