Lawler vs Villasenor, Diaz vs Alvarez Nov 8th

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Lawler vs Villasenor, Diaz vs Alvarez Nov 8th
Jshep714
10/5/08 12:43:15PM
Didn't see it posted among the Kimbo vs Seth posts but Elite XC made it official.
November 8th
Robbie Lawler vs Joey Villasenor and Nick Diaz vs Eddie Alvarez both for the belts in their respective weightclass

Link
Twenty20Dollars
10/5/08 12:51:54PM
this is going to be a good card!
jiujitsufreak74
10/5/08 1:15:55PM

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

i can't wait for this one. the two main events alone are enough for me to pay to see this, so since it is free it's even better
Pookie
10/5/08 1:17:47PM
Diaz vs. Alvarez is going to be a war.

The unstoppable force v. The immovable object.
MMAcca
10/5/08 1:31:10PM
nickcuc547
10/5/08 1:31:46PM
much better than last nights card, two great fights.
jgtribbett
10/5/08 2:06:33PM
alvarez and diaz is what i'm really looking forward to
KYGUY07
10/5/08 2:15:25PM
cant wait for this card im real excited for diaz vs alvarez. could go either way but im leaning towards alvarez.
IriShame
10/5/08 3:16:31PM
Villasenor is a good all around fighter but he doesn't have the chin to beat a guy like Lawler. Diaz vs. Alvarez is a legit fight though. I got Alvarez in this one but Diaz is capable of beating just about anybody in his weight class.
D0wnUnd6e6r
10/5/08 4:30:28PM
Alvarez FTW
wolfman
10/5/08 4:41:39PM

Posted by jiujitsufreak74

i can't wait for this one. the two main events alone are enough for me to pay to see this, so since it is free it's even better

I agree, yet this isn't free. It's on Showtime.
jiujitsufreak74
10/5/08 4:57:01PM

Posted by wolfman

Posted by jiujitsufreak74

I agree, yet this isn't free. It's on Showtime.

well, for me it is
kurt-2112
10/5/08 6:46:18PM
i love nick diaz, i am so pissed at Noons though, i would much rather see Diaz fight K.J again. WAR DIAZ
Branwest
10/5/08 8:13:01PM
It's good to see Alvarez fight w/Elite, though I would rather see him in the UFC. Nick's been having trouble taking people to the ground, and since Eddie likes to wrestle, it may give Diaz a chance to submit him. If they stand, those pitter-patter punches Diaz throws can really pis# you off plus they can swell your face up. Plus he throws a lot of those to lure his opponent to feel safe, and then he'll sneak in a couple of hard punches. Eddie's tough though, and I'll probably have to pick him. It's been intersting following Diaz's carrer over the last few years. I didn't give him much of a chance against Lawler back in the day, and I sure as heck didn't expect him to knock Lawler out. That was a heck of a fight. Diaz got in Lawler's head and made him too mad so that Robbie didn't fight smart. Diaz has a knack for getting in some fighter's heads.