Lavar Johnson vs. Brendan Schaub rebooked for UFC 157 on Feb. 23 in Anaheim

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Lavar Johnson vs. Brendan Schaub rebooked for UFC 157 on Feb. 23 in Anaheim
sparky
12/10/12 2:24:46PM
Once more, with feeling. Lavar Johnson is getting all patched up from his groin injury and should be ready to fight Brendan Schaub at the UFC 157: "Rousey vs. Carmouche" pay-per-view fight card, which was recently made official for the Honda Center in Anaheim, California on Feb. 23, 2013.

Lavar Johnson vs. Brendan Schaub, take two.

The hard-hitting heavyweight sluggers are set to do battle (again) at the UFC 157: "Rousey vs. Carmouche" pay-per-view (PPV) fight card, which was recently made official for the Honda Center in Anaheim, California on Feb. 23, 2013, according to a report from MMA Junkie.

Link
prozacnation1978
12/10/12 2:38:23PM
Was hoping it would land at 156 or 157.
I think my chances were very high
Great fight. I do hope its a prelim considering both are coming off losses

I do think a kongo vs miocic match may happen in early 2013 as well
LateCold
12/10/12 3:09:24PM
I like this match up, could see it go either way.Johnson could KO Schaub or Schuab could finish Johnson if he can manage to get the takedown before getting KOed.
sparky
12/10/12 3:34:43PM

Posted by LateCold

I like this match up, could see it go either way.Johnson could KO Schaub or Schuab could finish Johnson if he can manage to get the takedown before getting KOed.

I agree 100% I feel Schaub is a more complete fighter but, if he is not careful he will get knocked out again
BuffaloDave
12/10/12 4:13:49PM
Happy this was rebooked, wanted to see this fight since it was announced the first time.
shaneTpain
12/10/12 5:43:16PM

Posted by BuffaloDave

Happy this was rebooked, wanted to see this fight since it was announced the first time.