Lauzon vs. who?

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Lauzon vs. who?
jawbreaker517
9/14/08 10:18:07PM
Lauzon fought Florian 1 fight ago and now he's fighting a nobody. The last time I saw Bradley fight, he got KO'd in 10 seconds by Chris Lytle. I don't get it. Shouldn't he be fighting somebody of a higher caliber?
DiabloFreak56
9/14/08 10:19:35PM

Posted by jawbreaker517

Lauzon fought Florian 1 fight ago and now he's fighting a nobody. The last time I saw Bradley fight, he got KO'd in 10 seconds by Chris Lytle. I don't get it. Shouldn't he be fighting somebody of a higher caliber?

i agree with you, but theyre not gonna give him a top contender right away hes gotta work his way back up the chain.
Chuteboxer
9/14/08 10:25:09PM
I think bradley could give Lauzon more trouble than anyone thinks...and I want Lauzon to kill him.

But who knows?
Khaos
9/14/08 10:26:50PM
I think it should be a good fight, but they are just feeding Bradley to him.
nickcuc547
9/14/08 10:38:01PM
lauzon is slowly but surely becoming the most overrated fighter in mma. everybody treats him as if he's a top contender and he's not. he is working his way up after a loss, a fight he got stopped in. i like lauzon as a fighter and he does have a bright future, but he isn't there yet, and everybody seems to think he is.
DevonFoxy
9/14/08 10:39:11PM
Bradley is no normal can. He isn't a guy who picked his own fights like the guy Lauzon fought before Kenny.

Still think Lauzon should dominate but Bradley isn't horrible I think the fact he took the fight on short notice with Lytle and the fact that it was at 170 has alot to dow ith his performance and we should get a pretty good fight that should mkae it out of the first.
jawbreaker517
9/14/08 10:41:18PM
Lauzon is a very good boxer and he is a strong wrestler. Makes for a good fighter.
DevonFoxy
9/14/08 11:17:11PM

Posted by jawbreaker517

Lauzon is a very good boxer and he is a strong wrestler. Makes for a good fighter.

HIs age is also a very important factor.
ThaAxeMurderer7
9/15/08 12:14:18AM

Posted by jawbreaker517

Well, you kinda have to start out as "nobody" before you become "somebody." That being said, Kyle may not have the most impressive record but he is an exciting fighter. You can say I am making excuses about the Lytle fight, but when a guy takes a fight on less than a months notice, 15 pounds above his fighting weight with torn ligaments in his knee, I would say that the public didn't exactly get to see what he had to offer. Now, I dont believe he is going to beat Joe but I don't expect a repeat of the Chris Lytle fight either.