This made me laugh.

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » This made me laugh.
seanfu
12/21/09 11:23:47PM
I don't know whether this will seem dumb or not but it appears someone at Sherdog doesn't like Kit Cope, check out his fight result vs Tiki Ghosn Kit Cope Tiki Ghosn result
TimW001
12/22/09 12:54:05AM
Hahahah so good

Guy Mezger

See his loss to Kazushi Sakuraba.
jae_1833
12/22/09 1:30:55AM
Yeah there's a lot of them that have made me wonder, Clay Guida once defeated a fighter (who is forever 0-1) named Clay Guidiolla??
jiujitsufreak74
12/22/09 7:04:20AM

Posted by jae_1833

Yeah there's a lot of them that have made me wonder, Clay Guida once defeated a fighter (who is forever 0-1) named Clay Guidiolla??

well sherdog messed the name up. that fighter is really named Bill Guardiola.

here is an interview with Guida explaining it:

TK: Your official fight record includes a win over "Clay Guidilolla" is that just one heck of a coincidence or is there something more to it? CG: That's a misprint. I don't know how it happened. The guy's name is Billy Guardiola, I fought him twice and I guess they must've type it in wrong when they sent the results into Sherdog or something.

LINK
jae_1833
12/22/09 3:52:06PM

Posted by jiujitsufreak74

Posted by jae_1833

well sherdog messed the name up. that fighter is really named Bill Guardiola.

here is an interview with Guida explaining it:

TK: Your official fight record includes a win over "Clay Guidilolla" is that just one heck of a coincidence or is there something more to it? CG: That's a misprint. I don't know how it happened. The guy's name is Billy Guardiola, I fought him twice and I guess they must've type it in wrong when they sent the results into Sherdog or something.

LINK

That sir is why you are one of the Playground Gurus!
jiujitsufreak74
12/22/09 6:57:59PM
haha no problem man, i remember asking the same thing last year.
mrsmiley
12/23/09 3:40:22PM
My favirote is this guy

http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Kenneth-Williams-2370

The guy is 0-2 but his 2 losses were to Rampage and Chuck Liddell.
What's the odds?
I think he owes it to himself to have one more fight. No shame in being o-2 against those guys.