Latest Interview Of Ricardo Arona

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Latest Interview Of Ricardo Arona
Porch28
4/9/08 8:59:26PM
Away from fights since his loss at Pride 34 at 2007, when was knocked out by Thierry Sokoudjou, the athlete from Brazilian Top Team, Ricardo Arona, told in exclusive interview to TATAME about his life, the time away from rings and his training to come back to the MMA, commented Rodrigo Minotauro’s and Wanderlei Silva’s fight at UFC. Check below the complete interview with Ricardo Arona.

LINK
jgtribbett
4/9/08 10:22:48PM
i wish that he would come back... i likewatching him and he would be a good addition imo.
Mchubb316
4/9/08 10:28:14PM
It seems like he is in no hurry to get back in the game. Too bad, there are fights out there people would like to see. Hope someone offers him something worthwhile and he gets back.
CantAndleDaRiddum
4/9/08 10:52:42PM
i've been missing him for a while. bring him in the ufc PLEASE
prozacnation1978
4/10/08 12:24:16PM
ufc as a middleweight would be good, i think he could do some damage in that division and maybe get a instant title shot at the belt
Pookie
4/10/08 12:59:54PM

Posted by prozacnation1978

ufc as a middleweight would be good, i think he could do some damage in that division and maybe get a instant title shot at the belt

i dont think he could make 185... hes a huge guy.