Las Vegas Kid

MMAPlayground.com » Community » Introduce yourself » Las Vegas Kid
DirtyBird911
8/26/07 6:14:33AM
My name is Caleb, aka DirtyBird. Im 16, from las vegas nevada. just started conditioning for mma, not experienced but just recently quit my job and am about to just go to school and start training full time at the fight club. trying to learn muay thai/boxing/judo/and jui-jitsu, watever i can. I cant wait to fight. im really gonna take my training serious, i know i got a bunch of haterz and non believers out there but that just pushes me more. Im looking for training advice or feedback from anyone that has anything to offer. hit me up. peace...
cmill21
8/26/07 6:24:52AM
Welcome, and just remember that there has to be people who try and make it, otherwise there would be no UFC, K-1, pro boxing ect.
nate22
8/26/07 9:10:11AM

Posted by DirtyBird911

My name is Caleb, aka DirtyBird. Im 16, from las vegas nevada. just started conditioning for mma, not experienced but just recently quit my job and am about to just go to school and start training full time at the fight club. trying to learn muay thai/boxing/judo/and jui-jitsu, watever i can. I cant wait to fight. im really gonna take my training serious, i know i got a bunch of haterz and non believers out there but that just pushes me more. Im looking for training advice or feedback from anyone that has anything to offer. hit me up. peace...

Good luck mate, take advantage of the training forum, all your wildest questions shall be answered. Welcome to the site.
casey64
9/17/07 7:02:09PM
welcome to the playground