LARSON VS. PIERCE AT UFN 19

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » LARSON VS. PIERCE AT UFN 19
emfleek
8/4/09 8:17:04AM
Welterweights Brock Larson and Mike Pierce will meet at Ultimate Fight Night: Diaz vs. Guillard on Sept. 16, MMAWeekly has learned from sources close to the fight.

Ultimate Fight Night 19 will take place at the Cox Convention Center in Oklahoma City, the first time the promotion has visited the Sooner State in almost 15 years.

STORY
Rush
8/4/09 9:18:15AM
Why do they keep putting Larson in against these guys? He should be fighting top ten guys at this point.
AchillesHeel
8/4/09 9:40:41AM
I agree. He's becoming the Rodney Dangerfield of Welterweights.
Mayhem13
8/4/09 9:47:10AM
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say.....Larson by sub.
KaibaThedon
8/4/09 12:39:39PM

Posted by AchillesHeel

I agree. He's becoming the Rodney Dangerfield of Welterweights.

No Respect. No Respect at all!

I got Brock Larson by Round 2 Submission - Tap Out from Rear Naked Choke... then he's gonna pretend he's an archer and shoot his make-believe arrow again.

Yup!
The_Metal_Maniac
8/4/09 1:35:49PM
I agree with everyone. Where's the love for this Brock? All he does is win, and most of the time in decisive manner. Brock should definitely be fighting top ten talent. He certainly is legit competition to anyone in the top ten.
Twenty20Dollars
8/4/09 1:58:33PM
Although I think Larson might be alittle undersized for WW, I just like to see him win.

Land a big shot, go to the ground and sub him. He'll prolly fight someone higher up after a win here.
nickcuc547
8/4/09 2:31:04PM
man larson can't buy a step up in competition, a loss to carlos condit and jon fitch are anything but bad losses.
whardin19
8/4/09 7:50:31PM
Keep getting the scrubs Larson. The top competition will be coming soon. I'd like to see Koshcheck vs. Larson after this. That would be a great fight.
Hendo67
8/4/09 8:14:07PM
Larson via whatever.