lambert !!!!

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » lambert !!!!
keith-hackney1
3/4/07 7:30:14PM
Yesterday 2 hours before the ufc began, i sent a wager $300 on lambert for me, for a mere $100 for babalu on someone eles. I got declined even though this mma fan had his fight set on lambert loosing. I was pissing around, i sent the wager but never expected lambert to beat babalu.
With this win, in theory lambert should be in the top 5 LHW's as babalu lost to chuck, Babalu still in top 5 after loss, then gets beat by lambert. But i know thats not the way it works in real life, so, How about lambert vs evans 2 then the winner gets a shot a the title. Rashad needs to stop fighting the newcomers and prove he's a future champ, with lamberts win over sobral, that rockets his capacity of a fighter right up in the top 5.
nate22
3/4/07 7:33:38PM
That is quite possibly the best idea i've heard so far for the immeadiate future of the belt, especially if UFC do decide to give Rampage a shot before hand. Lambert definately deserves another shot at Rashad after beating Babalu and if Rashad can impress in the same manner he did in the first fight then surely he deserves a shot at the title. Lambert has really legitmised himself again with such an impressive showing against Bab's.
keith-hackney1
3/4/07 7:38:40PM

Posted by nate22

That is quite possibly the best idea i've heard so far for the immeadiate future of the belt, especially if UFC do decide to give Rampage a shot before hand. Lambert definately deserves another shot at Rashad after beating Babalu and if Rashad can impress in the same manner he did in the first fight then surely he deserves a shot at the title. Lambert has really legitmised himself again with such an impressive showing against Bab's.

As rampage is in the picture now, maybe he should fight rashad and tito should fight lambert, then the two winners square off for a title shot against chuck.
poll77
3/5/07 2:33:04AM

Posted by keith-hackney1

Posted by nate22

As rampage is in the picture now, maybe he should fight rashad and tito should fight lambert, then the two winners square off for a title shot against chuck.

good idea but it would take almost a year before it would all work out. i wanted to see tito fight babalu before the lambert fight but now id like to see lambert fight tito. lambert put a pretty good wrinkle in the division, i sure as hell didnt see it coming.
mrsumo
3/5/07 4:58:11AM
I picked lambert to win. Then I get these crazy bets of 250 to my 100 that sobral wins. Two of them, so I take them since I am so careless with my fantasy money anyway. So last night when I sign on here there are like three more wager requests for the same thing, but It was after bets were closed. So anywho, I could have really racked up the dough on that on but I was too little too late. I still did okay though, just wish I had checked it out sooner!