Ladies and gentlemen...allow me to introduce you to...THE BACON EXPLOSION

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Ladies and gentlemen...allow me to introduce you to...THE BACON EXPLOSION
« Previous Page
DCRage
2/6/09 2:46:41PM
Better hope I opt for the bacon double cheeseburger at lunch tomorrow instead of the cheeseburger then. Gonna eat at this good burger joint near my office run by a former "Top Chef" contestant. It's the new hot place to eat in DC.
emfleek
2/6/09 2:52:39PM

Posted by DCRage

Better hope I opt for the bacon double cheeseburger at lunch tomorrow instead of the cheeseburger then. Gonna eat at this good burger joint near my office run by a former "Top Chef" contestant. It's the new hot place to eat in DC.

What's that dude's name? I remember hearing that he opened a burger joint.
emfleek
2/6/09 2:53:35PM

Posted by emfleek

Posted by DCRage

What's that dude's name? I remember hearing that he opened a burger joint.

Nevermind.

Spike Mendelsohn
RampageOwnedYou
2/6/09 4:47:36PM
I felt my heart skip a beat while looking at the pictures. Thats a serious meal. I'd love to try it, thats for sure. I love bacon, and what a great combo. But in all serious, i've done enough damage to my heart, i dont think this is one thing it needs.
emfleek
2/7/09 11:18:40AM
The final ingredients are en route to my secret location. I will soon know the joys of what is known as...

THE BACON EXPLOSION

BACON EXPLOSION ON YOUTUBE
roadking95th
2/7/09 3:03:00PM
anxiously awaiting the results
roadking95th
2/8/09 12:29:23AM
Emfleek, you ok? The bacon explosion didn't do you in, did it?
emfleek
2/8/09 11:58:14AM
Made it yesterday.

I'm sorry to report that it was only okay. It looks a lot better than what it actually tastes. And belching it up all night while drinking made me not want to eat it again.

Bacon...you've finally let me down.

roadking95th
2/8/09 2:20:46PM
Blasphemy, Emfleek, BLASPHEMY!!!
Jackelope
2/8/09 2:44:04PM
Nonsense! I suspect foul play. There is no way this gift from God could let us down.
emfleek
2/8/09 4:03:56PM

Posted by Jackelope

Nonsense! I suspect foul play. There is no way this gift from God could let us down.

I'm still trying to cope, too, man. I nearly cried...

Pages: 1 [2]