Kyra Gracie On Transitioning Into MMA

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Kyra Gracie On Transitioning Into MMA
thevoodooninja
9/10/12 7:01:48PM
Five time jiu-jitsu world champion Kyra Gracie has seen the interest level among athletes rise in MMA, triggering her to prepare for the next step in her career.

LINK
ghandikush
9/10/12 7:11:47PM
Very interesting to me to think of a technical expert in world level bjj taking on a bunch of women who cant muscle and wrestle her.

How far can she go?
Budgellism
9/10/12 8:34:21PM

Posted by ghandikush

Very interesting to me to think of a technical expert in world level bjj taking on a bunch of women who cant muscle and wrestle her.

How far can she go?

I see her going far. She's a Gracie so she has that for her right off the bat and she's very attractive as well. And right now in women's mma that = major success.
fullerene
9/12/12 8:40:33AM
She has the name, the skill and the look to be a real attraction in the sport. I hope she follows through. Women's MMA is still at a stage where someone who excels in a related martial art can make a quick and dramatic impact on the division she fights in. Unfortunately I think she's going to be a bit light to fight "that Judo girl".
Bubbles
9/12/12 3:18:46PM

Posted by ghandikush

How far can she go?

I'm willing to take one for the team