Kyle Noke drops to welterweight, meets Charlie Brenneman at UFC 151

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Kyle Noke drops to welterweight, meets Charlie Brenneman at UFC 151
prophecy033
7/31/12 10:35:34PM
After a two-fight skid at middleweight, Kyle Noke will drop to welterweight for his next bout.

Noke on Tuesday announced on his Facebook page that he is dropping to 170 and will meet Charlie Brenneman at UFC 151 in Las Vegas. Additional sources close to the fight confirmed the booking to MMAjunkie.com.

UFC 151 takes place Sept. 1 at Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas. The event's main card airs live on pay-per-view while FX and Facebook host preliminary-card fights.

Link
FastKnockout
7/31/12 11:17:29PM
Brenneman by wrestle heavy decision
aussiemma
8/1/12 12:34:27AM

Posted by FastKnockout

Brenneman by wrestle heavy decision

got to agree there.
prozacnation1978
8/1/12 3:37:44AM
This card sucks badly.
They really need another big fight.

Right now on Ufc.com
There are only 4 fights on the main card
I AM hoping they add a 5th fight soon
sparky
8/1/12 8:32:49AM
Smart move by Noke always thought he would be better suited as WW.
Theoutlaw08
8/1/12 12:54:58PM
I might be the only one out there taking Steve Irwin's old body guard. I think Noke takes this one in Round Two with a sub.
infestructure
8/1/12 8:51:50PM

Posted by Theoutlaw08

I might be the only one out there taking Steve Irwin's old body guard. I think Noke takes this one in Round Two with a sub.

Kyle's problem was he packed on too much muscle for a little frame. Like Alves I think. He'll be better at this weight, and I'll probably pick him. We'll see closer to fight day how he's looking.