Kyle Kingsbury returns to face Razak Al-Hasan in August

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Kyle Kingsbury returns to face Razak Al-Hasan in August
Wolfenstein
4/8/09 4:15:00PM
Ultimate Fighter veteran Kyle Kingsbury will return in August to face Razak Al-Hasan at either a Fight Night or UFC 102. ATO confirmed the fight with a source close to Kingsbury’s camp.

link
MFOTHER
4/8/09 4:37:18PM
razak al hassan reminded me of sokojou. HUGE 205er who comes out striking....didnt look bad against cantwell untill it hit the ground.....he's got a chance
prozacnation1978
4/8/09 5:19:12PM
i'll go out on a limb here loser goes home match/?
KaibaThedon
4/8/09 5:19:43PM
well at least we know he won't NOT tap out and get his arm broken
Pookie
4/8/09 5:25:16PM

Posted by KaibaThedon

Double negative
KaibaThedon
4/8/09 5:45:08PM

Posted by Pookie

Posted by KaibaThedon

Double negative

as in kingsbury will not put him in an armbar

therefore he wont have to tap out (or in this case not tap out and get his arm broken)

bls1919
4/8/09 8:39:38PM

Posted by prozacnation1978

Out on a limb huh? I say this is a big step in competition for Kingsbury. Al- Hasan. Was Cage Rage camp i think. Kyle IMO will go down swinging
kaduey
4/8/09 11:25:35PM

Posted by bls1919

Out on a limb huh? I say this is a big step in competition for Kingsbury. Al- Hasan. Was Cage Rage camp i think. Kyle IMO will go down swinging

Wrong. Razak hasn't even fought anyone with a winning record until Cantwell.
Jackelope
4/9/09 1:14:30AM
I hope Razak comes out chin hanging in outer space again. That way Kingsbury can touch it and send him off to sleep. Kingsbury was a cool dude on TUF. I'm hoping he goes somewhere in this MMA game.

team_demon_fighter
4/9/09 7:35:44AM

babytater03
4/9/09 7:43:50AM
i'm surprised to see Al-Hasan back so soon. Or at all really. I thought after that arm snappin he was going to get the "Tough fight man, but here's your walking papers" treatment.
AussiePride
4/10/09 7:10:02AM
Yes! i love Kingsbury, seems like a great guy and very lucky to get brought back after two losses on TUF and one UD loss to "filthy" tom lawlor on the finale
AussiePride
4/10/09 7:11:58AM

Posted by Jackelope

I hope Razak comes out chin hanging in outer space again. That way Kingsbury can touch it and send him off to sleep. Kingsbury was a cool dude on TUF. I'm hoping he goes somewhere in this MMA game.

i want to put a chris leben quote in the same spot you have the tanner one, how do i put it there like you have?