Kurt Pelligrino...*spoiler*

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » Spoilers Forum » Kurt Pelligrino...*spoiler*
bullettdodger
4/3/08 1:52:32PM
Well im not really sure what he was thinking... got way to cocky... had the fight pretty much won, and goes and gets overconfident. At any rate, what im really pissed off about is that if only my "sure bet" had been a sure bet, i had a parlay with the sand man, Alves, Pelligrino, and Josh Neer... a $600 bet was going to net me over $70K... if only i had taken Kurt out of the parlay, i would have only made like $60k... but god damn, what could have been.... Anyone else have some parlays or bets that just didn't go your way last night?
owen1
4/3/08 2:00:16PM
Ya,I lost mine thanks to Din Thomas.I had 300 on Anthony Johnson,Alves,George and Din.
bullettdodger
4/3/08 2:31:17PM
the big kick in the teeth was that i expected pelligrino to be the safety, i really did not expect him to lose, i know everyone can get caught but god damn, if he could have just stayed out of that triangle i have a feeling he would have won the third round decisively , and i would have made over 70K.... thats what i call a sick parlay
juanez13
4/3/08 3:01:03PM

Posted by bullettdodger

the big kick in the teeth was that i expected pelligrino to be the safety, i really did not expect him to lose, i know everyone can get caught but god damn, if he could have just stayed out of that triangle i have a feeling he would have won the third round decisively , and i would have made over 70K.... thats what i call a sick parlay

yea 70k is a great parlay, When i was watchin Kurt vs diaz, i could have swore that kurt was gonna finish him in the first, after i watched the first round i tought Kurt had it won, since he has pretty good JJ so i didnt think diaz would pull off a sub......

I lost 450 on my parlay with M. Gamburyan,C. Guida,G. Sotiropoulous,T. Speer....IMO i didnt think speer would loose this fight, i could just see him taking jonhson down and going on a rampage smashing jonhson's face in. Johnson has impressed me with his fast hands, but didnt see it coming at all. i think the earnings were someting around 1k. I know, not alot but i felt it was a safe bet...........but at the end i actually got like 20$ more than i had before, i recovered the losses with irvin (280) and my picks (330)
bullettdodger
4/3/08 3:22:07PM

Posted by juanez13

Posted by bullettdodger

yea 70k is a great parlay, When i was watchin Kurt vs diaz, i could have swore that kurt was gonna finish him in the first, after i watched the first round i tought Kurt had it won, since he has pretty good JJ so i didnt think diaz would pull off a sub......

I lost 450 on my parlay with M. Gamburyan,C. Guida,G. Sotiropoulous,T. Speer....IMO i didnt think speer would loose this fight, i could just see him taking jonhson down and going on a rampage smashing jonhson's face in. Johnson has impressed me with his fast hands, but didnt see it coming at all. i think the earnings were someting around 1k. I know, not alot but i felt it was a safe bet...........but at the end i actually got like 20$ more than i had before, i recovered the losses with irvin (280) and my picks (330)

yeah i think this was a bad event for me lol
Pookie
4/3/08 3:25:29PM
din thomas screwed me out of 2400 extra bucks to my bankroll.
Twenty20Dollars
4/3/08 4:33:43PM
glad diaz won. overcame a beating and a stronger bigger kurt.
wolfman
4/3/08 4:53:27PM
Yeah, I had a parlay of Pelligrino, Hamill, and Edgar. I was also shocked to see Edgar get dominated like that, I thought he was going to pull off that fight pretty easily to be honest. I also thought Kurt would win, yet I knew there would be a good chance he could get caught and well he sure did. lol Diaz is a freak, he took one hell of a beating and still pulled it off. I also thought he was done in the first...I still don't know why I do parlays, seems like I have only won maybe one or two out of 8-10 tries.