Kurt Angle says he and Couture are signed

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Kurt Angle says he and Couture are signed
Porch28
4/10/08 8:18:05PM
Take it for what you will, Kurt Angle opening his mouth, but that’s the word according to Rajah.com, citing an interview with Angle on KHTK 1140 in Sacramento.

Angle states he’s doing different things from tv shows to movies to an upcoming “MMA fight” with Randy Couture:

LINK
Pookie
4/10/08 8:19:06PM
...sigh
The_Ho_Bag
4/10/08 8:36:19PM
guess angle was more attention?
Pookie
4/10/08 8:37:01PM
nah, im sure he's 100% serious this time.
xburbx
4/10/08 8:59:24PM
from what i understood they have a grecco match not mma
juanez13
4/10/08 9:06:45PM

Posted by xburbx

actually, the word is that it will be a submission grappling match, ADCC style.
jgtribbett
4/10/08 10:50:55PM
i can't decide who would win in a wrestling match..

couture stille kinda wrestles but kurt angle is a phenominal wrestler

freestyle - angle
greco - ?
grappling - couture
Manak
4/10/08 11:17:28PM

Posted by jgtribbett

i can't decide who would win in a wrestling match..

couture stille kinda wrestles but kurt angle is a phenominal wrestler

freestyle - angle
greco - ?
grappling - couture

yea that is wut i was thinkin cause if it is wrestlin then i have kurt but anythin else randy has in the bag
king_katool
4/10/08 11:19:16PM
ye i heard of this but i thought it was going to be a wrestleing submission match which i think could be very very interesting, would like to see this hope its true
GlancyMMA
4/11/08 10:06:34AM
These guys need to just meet up in one of Couture's gyms...

Throwdown a quick wrestling match get this BS over with so Couture can work on getting a real fight set up and Angle can go back to practicing for his impending MMA debut, whenever it may be....

The UFC should sign Angle.... have him fight lesner.... the winner stays in the UFC, the loser goes back to the WWF.... thats right! The WWF.... retro-style.... not one of these new "cool" promotions....

My two cent....
mrliquid
4/11/08 10:27:52AM
Kurt is almost 40 if he is going to make an MMA debut he better do it soon he has had alot of injuries between his olympic wrestling career and his WWE career so I don't think he could stay active in MMA for more than a few yrs tops he is better off sticking to what he does best and thats hitting people with chairs and doing moonsault's off of cages
Darnok
4/11/08 11:06:28AM

Posted by juanez13

Posted by xburbx

actually, the word is that it will be a submission grappling match, ADCC style.

But Angle probably doesn't know any better and thinks it is an MMA match for the Heavyweight title.

Sorry no respect for Pro wrestlers until they prove themselves in MMA.