Krzysztof Soszynski Returns Against Ednaldo Oliveira At UFC On FX 6

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Krzysztof Soszynski Returns Against Ednaldo Oliveira At UFC On FX 6
Budgellism
9/15/12 8:37:55PM
The UFC's final FX card of 2012 has its first preliminary card addition to the December 15th Australian show. TUF alum and crowd-pleaser Krzysztof Soszynski is returning to action following an uncertain future, and he'll take on Ednaldo Oliveira, who is dropping to 205 lbs for the first time in his career. Tatame's Guilherme Cruz confirmed the matchup on Twitter:

Guilherme Cruz@guicruzzz
Ednaldo Oliveira to make his LHW debut at UFC's next show in Australia, on December, against Krzysztof Soszynski

LINK
infestructure
9/15/12 8:58:06PM
Great news!
I never understood why they cut hm in the first place, he ususally puts on a good show, and he bleeds like a stuck pig.

He should smash Ednaldo, who's never impressed me, or GSP.
george112
9/15/12 9:00:00PM
KS UD

meier
9/15/12 9:54:18PM
YES! YES! YES!
Cooler
9/15/12 11:07:35PM

Posted by infestructure

Great news!
I never understood why they cut hm in the first place, he ususally puts on a good show, and he bleeds like a stuck pig.

Stof wasn't cut, he retired because his chin started to turn to glass. Ednaldo Oliveira is cutting down from HW, he's got some good striking too, trains with JDS, won't be as one sided as some think.
Bubbles
9/15/12 11:58:39PM
K-Sos is one of my favourite fighters to watch (when he isnt getting his ass kicked lol). So glad to hear he's back
infestructure
9/16/12 6:16:05AM

Posted by Cooler

Posted by infestructure

Great news!

Stof wasn't cut, he retired because his chin started to turn to glass. Ednaldo Oliveira is cutting down from HW, he's got some good striking too, trains with JDS, won't be as one sided as some think.

So why is he back? Chin recovered?

Ednaldo gassed vs Gonzaga from memory, maybe thats why he didn't impress
airkerma
9/16/12 11:19:11AM

Posted by infestructure

Posted by Cooler

Posted by infestructure

Great news!

Surgically repaired chin to be exact, we call that "mandibloplexy". Neither have ever really impressed me, but I think I'll stick with KSos. Guys cutting from HW to LHW always make me leery of their first fight at that weight.
frizzzlecake
9/16/12 4:00:42PM
As a fan I'm happy as a supporter of Kos I'm scared. His last KO was brutal and he needed help out of the cage.
Cooler
9/16/12 7:10:15PM

Posted by infestructure

Posted by Cooler

Posted by infestructure

Great news!

Probably because he realized working a 9 to 5 sucks, deteriorating chin or not. But I agree with you Oliveira didn't seem very impressive but who knows with Stof anymore.
prozacnation1978
9/16/12 8:36:58PM
Gott go with k SOS ednaldo gassed out. Now he is dropping a weight class.
Gogoplatapus
9/16/12 9:16:28PM
Olivera all day son.
Aether
9/16/12 10:11:44PM
lol.... squidward.