Krzysztof Soszynski: Junie Browning wanted to be worse than Chris Leben

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Krzysztof Soszynski: Junie Browning wanted to be worse than Chris Leben
MMAcca
12/13/08 4:00:36AM
“To be honest with you, he did everything for show. It was a whole joke to him. Basically he told me the very first day we met - and before our fights to get into the house - he basically said ‘If I get into this house, I’m going to be the crazy guy. I’m going to get out of hand, I’m going to get out of control, I’m going to pull whatever I can just to get ratings, to become the character that I want to become.’ He said he was going to become the worst Chris Leben ever.”

LINK
cj_striker
12/13/08 8:46:16AM
And it worked. People can say what they want about Junie, but more people talk and create post about him than any other person in the house. Koscheck did the same thing in the first Ultimate Fighter to get more time on camera, he even admitted it not that long ago in an interview. Of course Junie went a little above and beyond to get camera time, but hey if he keeps improving training out there with Team Quest and he's able to beat Kaplan, then he will make a big name for himself in the UFC whether you hate him or love him.
dannyfrank
12/13/08 8:51:59AM
maybe junie should look for a career in acting instead o a career in fighting
Mayhem13
12/13/08 8:56:06AM
Krystyoff sure likes to talk a lot.

That said. He destroys Primm tonight in under 2 minutes
Twenty20Dollars
12/13/08 10:43:32AM
still ratings were low on the show.
higdon10
12/13/08 12:14:45PM

Posted by Mayhem13

Krystyoff sure likes to talk a lot.

That said. He destroys Primm tonight in under 2 minutes

Im with you, He is gonna finish him early.
crushedbacon
12/13/08 12:30:09PM

Posted by cj_striker

And it worked. People can say what they want about Junie, but more people talk and create post about him than any other person in the house. Koscheck did the same thing in the first Ultimate Fighter to get more time on camera, he even admitted it not that long ago in an interview. Of course Junie went a little above and beyond to get camera time, but hey if he keeps improving training out there with Team Quest and he's able to beat Kaplan, then he will make a big name for himself in the UFC whether you hate him or love him.

The thing is Junie ain't shit tho........he needs to improve a ton in my opinion to hang with anyone in the UFC.....will be interesting tonight to see what he's looking like. He throws muffins.....and acts like this BA striker.
fubar19
12/13/08 4:20:07PM

Posted by cj_striker

he is not training with team quest.
voodoo-jitsu
12/13/08 5:56:22PM
what a goal to shoot for
ThePlague
12/13/08 9:59:30PM

That's the opposite of what I read.
cmill21
12/13/08 10:06:15PM

Posted by ThePlague

That's the opposite of what I read.

Show sucked IMO.
MMAcca
12/13/08 10:32:47PM

Posted by fubar19

Posted by cj_striker

he is not training with team quest.

He's at Xtreme Couture