Krysztof Soszynski TUF 8 sherblog episode 4 (spoilers for people with tivo)

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Krysztof Soszynski TUF 8 sherblog episode 4 (spoilers for people with tivo)
POLL: will Krzysztof win?
yes and he has the potential to be a ufc contender someday. 47% (18)
yes but maybe be a gatekeeper. 18% (7)
no but will still be sucessful in the ufc. 11% (4)
no and he has no future with the ufc 3% (1)
i can't read. 11% (4)
i think junie is the coolest man alive and i wanna be like him someday. lol 11% (4)
haggiswashere
10/9/08 3:42:46PM
The only thing I can say about this episode is Junie was a mess. I didn’t know if he was putting on an act or if he’s that messed up. I think it’s a little of both.

The episode was very accurate; Junie and Shane got trashed on wine and tequila during the pay-per-view. Junie, as always, started with verbal threats and called out everyone on Team Nogueira. Finally someone stood up to Junie and chaos erupted. We did not realize how far he would take it this time.

There was a notable moment not shown; most of us came together and decided that it was time to get Junie kicked off the show.....

LINK
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
haggiswashere
10/9/08 3:46:31PM
i think he is gonna win this whole thing. and then eat junie and shane for breakfast and still be hungry
nickcuc547
10/9/08 3:50:13PM
krystof is the early favorite i must say, but i'm going to stick with my original pick and ryan bader, he is a beast and well rounded.
emfleek
10/9/08 3:54:30PM
I'm hoping Krysztof wins the whole f'ing thing. Last night's episode made me a fan of him as a person.
haggiswashere
10/9/08 4:02:00PM

Posted by emfleek

I'm hoping Krysztof wins the whole f'ing thing. Last night's episode made me a fan of him as a person.

for real. he is a really good guy. im a huge fan as well
haggiswashere
10/9/08 4:34:10PM
lol sorry i forgot the link.....
jiujitsufreak74
10/9/08 4:47:22PM
what is with Polakowski. he has a seriosu problems with hugs...i find it funny tbh:

It was really weird how fast everything calmed down. It took seconds. Junie was at the end of his merry-go-round routine, so he was crying. Polakowski was giving out free hugs to anyone who needed one.

anyway, i am really happy with this cast of TUF. the past couple of seasons were stale to me and didn't do much. this season i am actually attached to some of the fighters and my hatred towards Junie intrigues my interest. usually i don't like to watch guys act retarded, but with Junie it is entertaining for some weird reason. there is alot of potential with these guys and i can't wait to see how all of this unfolds. i haven't been this excited about TUF for a while and i is a breath of fresh air. this may very well save the show imo.

also, Krystoff nails it with this paragraph:

Did anyone else notice the quick change in Shane Nelson after Dana told him he’d be fighting first? I got the feeling that Shane didn’t want to fight Efrain at all. He just did not look right. Maybe Shane should have had a few glasses of wine and a tequila shot before his fight. I am sure that the matchup would have been different if that incident with Shane and Efrain hadn’t happened. Shane would have probably made it to the semis, maybe even the finals. Amazing what alcohol does to people.

i noticed that change as well. Krystoff is one of my favorite people in the house along with Bader and Kyle Kingsburry. oh, and i saw that triangle coming from Efrain a mile away. As soon as Shane put his hand of Efrain's leg trying to pass guard the first time i told all of my friends that a triangle is coming.
Wolfenstein
10/9/08 4:58:29PM
You would have thought training with BJ that Shane would have seen that triangle coming fro a mile away. Seriously getting someone to reach down for your leg to pass the arm is like when your Grandpa said you had something on your shirt..but there wasn't anything on your shirt...he was tricking you...damn u grandpa
SpiderSilva
10/9/08 5:20:58PM
Is it just me or did he look like Bas or does look like Bas?
D0wnUnd6e6r
10/9/08 5:50:40PM

Posted by SpiderSilva

Is it just me or did he look like Bas or does look like Bas?

I guess you could say he looks Bas-ish
bls1919
10/9/08 5:56:33PM
War Krysztof. That man has serious control. He looked like he wanted to rip Junie's head off. Really havent seen much of his skills except for the fst tko on episode 1. Hope its him vs Bader in the final
gartface
10/9/08 6:03:24PM
Good read. Kind of nice to see that the producers didn't cut much or try and crop it to make it look like stuff was going on that wasn't.
When I first saw the clip before the season started of Junie and Bader falling into the pool, I thought that someone slipped, and the other was trying to catch them, boy was I wrong.
dannyfrank
10/9/08 8:31:32PM

Posted by jiujitsufreak74

usually i don't like to watch guys act retarded, but with Junie it is entertaining for some weird reason.

i know what you mean. like last season, when jeremy may was acting like a retard, i honestly couldn't care less. but it is much more interesting to watch guys like junie. i guess it's more entertaining/fascinating to watch someone with such great potential f*ck their lives up for no reason
copcopps
10/9/08 8:31:46PM
i think junie is the coolest man alive and i wanna be like him someday.

In all seriousness, I say KS has a future in the UFC since IMO, the IFL had a fair amount of talent and that's where he's from but that's just my judgment. Plus he's an exciting fighter
RampageOwnedYou
10/10/08 1:30:30AM
Of all the seasons, I never liked anyone as much as I do with Krysztof!! I actually believe he is winning it in his division, and did from day 1. The guy is a class act.

I dont like Juni, but like i said from day 1, he will win his division, if he is not kicked off the show.

Props to Krusztof though, he is the man!!
haggiswashere
10/11/08 4:02:22PM

Posted by RampageOwnedYou

Of all the seasons, I never liked anyone as much as I do with Krysztof!! I actually believe he is winning it in his division, and did from day 1. The guy is a class act.

I dont like Juni, but like i said from day 1, he will win his division, if he is not kicked off the show.

Props to Krusztof though, he is the man!!

Amir is the only one i liked more. KS seems like a good guy and that is something the past seasons have lacked.
metaray
10/12/08 2:30:47PM
Krysztof seems like a cool guy. I wish he would of KTFO junie
haggiswashere
10/12/08 2:34:16PM

Posted by metaray

Krysztof seems like a cool guy. I wish he would of KTFO junie

i don't. thats just what junie wants. then krtsztof will have to go home too.
bls1919
10/12/08 7:02:31PM
Just watched Krysztof fight Ben rothwell in the IFL . He had ben rocked a couple of times. Then Mirgliotta screws Krysztof at the end of the round. He was scrambling avoiding punches on his back at the end and Mirgliotta waves it off at the bell. Sorry just wanted to rant. Krysztof was 238 then now at 205 should be a killer.