Krazy Horse In The Bing...Not Looking Good

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Krazy Horse In The Bing...Not Looking Good
Primo
6/20/07 9:52:55PM
Well, Krazy Horse got himself locked up last week, with multiple parole violations. Gary Shaw has been trying to "spring" him, but it's not looking good. There was no bail set, and Charles Bennett is currently locked up. If Shaw can't get him on a plane by 10:30 am tomorrow for the weigh-ins then the fight is off, with Edson Berto pencilled in to replace the Horse. I personally was looking forward to seeing Joe Boxer vs Krazy Horse, it would've been a war, maybe in the future.

SOURCES: SHERDOG.COM................MMANEWS.COM
Porch28
6/20/07 10:02:00PM
who is crazy horse?
Rush
6/20/07 10:14:51PM
I'm assuming Heath Herring

I guess he was so afraid to fight Big Nog that he got himself locked up.
Primo
6/20/07 10:20:25PM
My goodness....CHARLES BENNETT
cincyassasin
6/20/07 10:44:28PM
Wow, how could you not know of Bennet? Anyway I love his antics in the ring most of the time but his actions outside of it are shamefull.....He is a bad rep for the sport and with such great ability it's shitty to see him put himself in such bad situations by making horrible decisions.
Primo
6/20/07 10:48:38PM

Posted by cincyassasin

Wow, how could you not know of Bennet? Anyway I love his antics in the ring most of the time but his actions outside of it are shamefull.....He is a bad rep for the sport and with such great ability it's shitty to see him put himself in such bad situations by making horrible decisions.

I know, I was really excited to finally see the rematch vs Joe Boxer, it ended so controversial last time, and there is so much bad blood between the two, I was looking more forward to this slugfest then anything on TUF Finale other then Penn schooling Pulver.
mma4life
6/20/07 11:10:25PM
CHARLES BENNETT bad rep for mma and a good fighter
Sam_Rothstein
6/21/07 3:25:00AM

Posted by Porch28

who is crazy horse?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=KBERoT4Q7ZY

worth a look for anyone whos never seen him fight

win lose or draw he makes it an exciting fight
MrGreeny
6/21/07 6:39:15AM
Noooo.... that really sux ass
He is the sickest fighter i've ever seen Funny as hell... Please, let him fight...
Rush
6/21/07 7:40:06AM
Bennett

that's what I get for not reading the article. lol
Primo
6/21/07 1:19:16PM

Posted by Rush

Bennett

that's what I get for not reading the article. lol

Yet you post on it?? Interesting.
spider1179
6/21/07 5:50:48PM

Posted by Porch28

who is crazy horse?

Charles Bennett. A very exciting fighter, but not a very good role model especially when it comes to training.
Signal2112
6/21/07 6:16:47PM
An exciting fighter indeed, but a bit of a goon nonetheless!