Krazy Horse Arrested Again and will not fight at KOTC on Jan.24

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Krazy Horse Arrested Again and will not fight at KOTC on Jan.24
DBest
1/22/08 9:35:32PM
Controversial EliteXC fighter Charles “Krazy Horse” Bennett has run afoul of the law once again — he was arrested for a domestic dispute on Monday, according to ProElite.com.

Bennett will be arraigned on Tuesday, January 22.

This is just the latest transgression for Krazy Horse — the same man who claims to have knocked out Wanderlei Silva backstage at a Pride FC New Year’s Eve show in 2005. He was convicted in Marion County, Fla., for possession and sale of cocaine on August 4, 2000. And he was arrested on charges of assault and false imprisonment in May 2007.

To check out a video montage of all his mug shots click here — it’s rather ridiculous.

Krazy Horse’s latest run in with the law will cause him to miss his upcoming match against Victor Valenzuela at a King of the Cage show in Highland, Calif., on January 24.

Bennett had previously fought Valenzuela twice. He most recently lost in the first round from strikes at an EliteXC show in August 2007. And the pair fought to a draw at a King of the Cage show back in August 2005.

Matt “Warlock” Ver Halen will replace Bennett on the card.

Source: http://mmamania.com/
juanez13
1/22/08 9:38:32PM
krazy horse arrested, suprise surprise!
Basshandsome
1/22/08 9:42:20PM
GraMMA
1/22/08 9:51:22PM
I'm really hoping Horse can make it to the Feb 16 EXC on Showtime;as far as I know he's slated to be on it.
FeelTheJoy
1/23/08 1:06:55AM
seriously. what a shocker
icarus4321
1/23/08 9:59:12AM
This is no surprise, and I don't understand how he keeps getting booked for shows, as it seems like he misses at least half of them due to issues w/ the law.
cowcatcher
1/23/08 11:33:29AM
im just glad the mugshot collage is going to continue to grow, its like watching a petty criminal seed grow into a felonious flower.
Boo_Radley21
1/24/08 11:39:37PM
Are those seriously all mugshots in that comp, or are some just pictures of him. If they're all real that's just ridiculous. But at the same time awesome
telnights
1/25/08 2:41:04AM
I was just thinking about Krazy Horse last week when a lot of people where flaming Rob Emerson for making a mistake as a teenage kid. Here we have Krazy Horse with a true rap sheet and he is proud of it. Now this is someone they should be flaming. He truly does nothing but give a bad name for the sport of MMA.
Pookie
1/25/08 6:27:56PM
look where they grew up though. Krazy horse is a product of his enviornment, and in general hes a crazy ass mofo. Emerson on the otherhand lived a privelidged life and still manages somehow to form a suburban gang and beat up unsuspecting people for ***** and giggles. Where im from that kind of shit gets you killed. I have less respect for emerson than i do for krazy horse. Although i would want niether of them anywhere near my family and life
Mayhem13
1/27/08 12:34:13PM
ehh..not a big suprise, I still wannas ee Krazyhorse vs Melvin Guillard...thatw ould be a slugfest with tons of shit talking
NineDuce
1/27/08 6:40:07PM

Posted by Basshandsome

Krazyhorse Mugshots

props for finding that comp. with a social d song
mmadb
1/30/08 11:06:12AM
It's amusing that he's smiling in just about every picture. Clearly he takes the law seriously.
DustinT
1/30/08 10:27:23PM

Posted by telnights

I was just thinking about Krazy Horse last week when a lot of people where flaming Rob Emerson for making a mistake as a teenage kid. Here we have Krazy Horse with a true rap sheet and he is proud of it. Now this is someone they should be flaming. He truly does nothing but give a bad name for the sport of MMA.

*nod*

i've had my mug shots
and there's nothing to smile about.
it's ridiculous. d00d needs to str8tn up.
Buttertincup
1/31/08 2:50:58AM
Damn stay out of trouble Krazy...
Flip
2/1/08 7:59:23AM
This guy needs to learn from his previous mistaked and get a grip on acceptable social actions. With his talent he could be a competive fighter but with his ongoing legal troubles he is headed for nowhere. He needs to be careful he doesn't hurt someone seriously in a domestic dispute and get sent away for a long time.