Krazy Horse - Chutebox, Backstage Brawl Footage

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Krazy Horse - Chutebox, Backstage Brawl Footage
Pookie
9/28/08 3:19:33AM
My teammate Tombsuprat found it, Here

Yeah it looks like he really didnt knock out wandy, nor did he really get jumped by chutebox.
CantAndleDaRiddum
9/28/08 3:30:10AM
i always kinda hoped this was true, i dont know why, but i always did

oh well
Jimbo
9/28/08 3:42:20AM
I think Tombsuprat probably found it at sherdog, either way a good video.
Naturaldisaster
9/28/08 3:53:06AM
who put crazy horse to sleep? i couldnt tell. was it shogun?
Pookie
9/28/08 3:54:23AM

Posted by Naturaldisaster

who put crazy horse to sleep? i couldnt tell. was it shogun?

Not sure, i thought he kind of looked like murilo but was probably a light weight.
hotrodttt
9/28/08 3:59:58AM
The guy who put Bennet asleep was Cristiano Marcello
juanez13
9/28/08 10:10:03AM

Posted by hotrodttt

You'd think they notice after they show his name like 20 times
mrsmiley
9/28/08 2:44:03PM
Glad to see this video.Thanks!
mkiv9secsupra
9/28/08 6:10:00PM
i never heard about this. what is the back story to it?
Shawn91111
9/28/08 6:36:58PM
The video doesnt show what happened after Krazy horse got up or anything so the KO of Wandy still is up for debate right?
Nitrus
9/28/08 7:30:18PM
Like said before, the guy who put Krazy Horse to sleep, was Cristiano Marcelo.

The video was realeased at Chutebox site, they say at the text, the MMA fans need to see what happen at backstage, and show de truth to MMA fans. But they say too, the ChuteBox is very professional (and they are), and things like that.

Krazy Horse started to say a lot of crap for all Chuteboxers there (Man, Wandy was on the backstage, he's really Krazy), and after some grudge words between Krazy Horse and some guys there, he jump at Cristiano MArcelo, then Wandy and all the other guys didn't jump in, and started to say "Put him to sleep!" as you can see, Cristiano didn't delivered any punch at Crazy Horse, he just used his BJJ to stop this guy.

Shawn: The knockout never happened, after this, he left the room, and started to say a lot of crap.
Wandy is the guy which press his chest, but nothing happened there.
nickcuc547
9/28/08 9:56:31PM

Posted by Nitrus

Like said before, the guy who put Krazy Horse to sleep, was Cristiano Marcelo.

The video was realeased at Chutebox site, they say at the text, the MMA fans need to see what happen at backstage, and show de truth to MMA fans. But they say too, the ChuteBox is very professional (and they are), and things like that.

Krazy Horse started to say a lot of crap for all Chuteboxers there (Man, Wandy was on the backstage, he's really Krazy), and after some grudge words between Krazy Horse and some guys there, he jump at Cristiano MArcelo, then Wandy and all the other guys didn't jump in, and started to say "Put him to sleep!" as you can see, Cristiano didn't delivered any punch at Crazy Horse, he just used his BJJ to stop this guy.

Shawn: The knockout never happened, after this, he left the room, and started to say a lot of crap.
Wandy is the guy which press his chest, but nothing happened there.

o ya you were there, nobody knows what happened after it's he said he said.
Nitrus
9/28/08 10:58:55PM
Actually, I know.

There's a guy in Portaldovt, or PVT, is the biggest brazilian MMA Forum, and a lot of trainers, and fights partcipe in this forum.

His is on Quote in portuguese, by one member of Chute Box, which was there.

o cristiano foi corner de um japa q perdeu a luta pro CH.... qnd acabou a luta o cristiano desfiou o CH q tva tdo cheio de marra..... depois no vestiario o CH apareceu com um camera man e começou a olhar pra camera e apontar pro Cristiano.... pra promover uma futura luta e falar um monte de merda.... dai depois ele ficou ali assistindo o evento... nessa hra q o bixo pegou.....

By: bebeHhh.Ctba

I'll try to translate for you..

"Cristiano was the cornerman of the Japanese fighter who fought Krazy Horse, Krazy Horse won, and Cristiano challenge him, because Krazy Horse started to do his jokes. When they went to backstage, an cameraman appeared and Krazy Horse started to say some things about Cristiano and promote their future fight, then Krazy Horse was watching the event when everything started"

This guy is very secure source, he's well renowed in PVT.

I don't know why he'd lie, because the video was there, Krazy Horse was down, and comom, how he can knockout Wandy? After this, they stopped, and they left, then Crazy Horse go to the media and said all those BS.

I'm not saying to you believe me, I know thats not the complete truth, but that thing about Crazy Horse knock wandy out is complete BS.
Naturaldisaster
9/29/08 3:11:37AM

Posted by juanez13

Posted by hotrodttt

You'd think they notice after they show his name like 20 times

haha I gave up on tryin to read it after the 1st couple words. lol not a language im formiliar with
juanez13
9/29/08 10:20:14PM

Posted by Nitrus

Actually, I know.

There's a guy in Portaldovt, or PVT, is the biggest brazilian MMA Forum, and a lot of trainers, and fights partcipe in this forum.

His is on Quote in portuguese, by one member of Chute Box, which was there.

o cristiano foi corner de um japa q perdeu a luta pro CH.... qnd acabou a luta o cristiano desfiou o CH q tva tdo cheio de marra..... depois no vestiario o CH apareceu com um camera man e começou a olhar pra camera e apontar pro Cristiano.... pra promover uma futura luta e falar um monte de merda.... dai depois ele ficou ali assistindo o evento... nessa hra q o bixo pegou.....

By: bebeHhh.Ctba

I'll try to translate for you..

"Cristiano was the cornerman of the Japanese fighter who fought Krazy Horse, Krazy Horse won, and Cristiano challenge him, because Krazy Horse started to do his jokes. When they went to backstage, an cameraman appeared and Krazy Horse started to say some things about Cristiano and promote their future fight, then Krazy Horse was watching the event when everything started"

This guy is very secure source, he's well renowed in PVT.

I don't know why he'd lie, because the video was there, Krazy Horse was down, and comom, how he can knockout Wandy? After this, they stopped, and they left, then Crazy Horse go to the media and said all those BS.

I'm not saying to you believe me, I know thats not the complete truth, but that thing about Crazy Horse knock wandy out is complete BS.

Crazy Horse side of the story

He is saying that after he woke up from getting tapped by Marcelo, He got up and knocked Wandy on his ass.

Which could be true, cus after Krazy Horse gets tapped and is waking up they cut the video, and wandy was right beside him. Doesnt mean anything in terms of skills, if it did happen wandy probably wasnt expecting it.
Nitrus
9/29/08 10:25:32PM
Yeah, you might be right, Crazy Horse maybe knock Wandy out, but that's not what guys that were at backstage said, only KR is saying that, and I don't believe he get up, and knocked Wandy.

I'm not saying i'm right there, i'm saying what I call the truth, and what I believe.
You guys can think KR knocked Wandy, but i dont

Who there think he knocked? I believe in bebehh.ctba, and I believe too, that Krazy Horse is an idiot.
juanez13
9/30/08 6:36:05AM
Well I would expect guys from Chute Boxe to say nothing happen afterward, but it fits in with how he said it went, which was after he got tapped not before like most people thought. Do i think he knocked him out? No. but i do believe they had a little scuffle after Krazy got back up.
telnights
9/30/08 4:26:50PM
Why we even having this talk just because a guy that talks trash, has been in jail more times than most people can count, and has got caught in more than one lie says he knocked Wandy. Come on use so common sense here. No one back stage but KH said anything like this happened and The Chutebox team and KH weren't the only people back stage. I find it funny that people buy in to things so easy.

Lets take a look at the facts.
1. KH started the fight and didn't get tapped out he got choked out cold by Cristiano Marcello.
2. The only person that says Krazy Horse knocked out Wandy is Krazy Horse.
3. There were a lot of people back stage and none of them said anything like this happened.
4. Krazy Horse has been known to make stuff up and is a known criminal.

This would be no different than me saying I ran back stage why no one was looking and KOed Wandy.
cowcatcher
9/30/08 6:29:25PM

Posted by telnights

This would be no different than me saying I ran back stage why no one was looking and KOed Wandy.

sure its different, your rap sheet is no where near as long as KH's so you have more credibility
Sam_Rothstein
10/1/08 12:33:45AM

Posted by Nitrus

Yeah, you might be right, Crazy Horse maybe knock Wandy out, but that's not what guys that were at backstage said, only KR is saying that, and I don't believe he get up, and knocked Wandy.

I'm not saying i'm right there, i'm saying what I call the truth, and what I believe.
You guys can think KR knocked Wandy, but i dont

Who there think he knocked? I believe in bebehh.ctba, and I believe too, that Krazy Horse is an idiot.

Actually Mark Coleman and Mark Hunt both confirmed krazy horses story so it isnt just krazy horse running his mouth

As for the video im surprised very few of you noticed the heavy editing between krazy horses ground and pound and that choke which very could of well been when wanderlei was kicking him

I mean one second krazy horse is on top of him pounding then a split second later they showed him passed out in marcelos triangle....none of you even questioned what happened in between?

Any of you guys interested in buying a bridge from me?
telnights
10/2/08 2:14:13PM

Posted by Sam_Rothstein
Actually Mark Coleman and Mark Hunt both confirmed krazy horses story so it isnt just krazy horse running his mouth

Source?
Sam_Rothstein
10/4/08 3:16:16PM

Posted by telnights

Posted by Sam_Rothstein

Source?

An old interview from bodog, I will try to find it before the kimbo fight. No promises though
Nitrus
10/4/08 5:19:47PM
Ok, I want to see this one..

I didn't saw Coleman or Hunt in the backstage..
DvS
10/4/08 7:50:01PM
Look at Chute Boxe watching on like the bloodthirsty animals they are. bunch of idiots
Nitrus
10/4/08 8:21:27PM

Posted by DvS

Look at Chute Boxe watching on like the bloodthirsty animals they are. bunch of idiots

Bunch of animals?

If you don't like fight 1x1 go watch some gangs brawl or change your sport..
You might like Ballet..even it's not an sport..

They left 1x1 to stay fair, and you call its wrong..
bls1919
10/5/08 12:32:25AM
Between the two parties concerned who knows what really happened. Krazy Horse is crazy and Chutebox is a very brash camp. The editing on the video is in question IMO. Either way it doesnt matter. KH will stay with the underlings and Wanderlei will stay in the UFC for the duration of his career.
Sam_Rothstein
10/5/08 3:12:02PM

Posted by Nitrus

Ok, I want to see this one..

I didn't saw Coleman or Hunt in the backstage..

Did you at least see the huge gaps in the footage. I can't find any video of the interview so if you wan't you can discredit that as a rumor. I don't mind.

What you can't discredit is the fact that one second krazy horse is on top of him pounding away and the next second he's passed out in his triangle.

It seems fishy IMO. Maybe it stayed a 1 on 1 fight who knows. But if that is the case why did they cut so much out of the video?
tooly236
10/6/08 12:52:18AM
There was some gaps in the video, props to Krazy Horse for having the balls to jump a guy when out numbered. And I do not blame Wand for boot ******* him either. It is what it is.