Koschek Interview on GSP (Video)

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Koschek Interview on GSP (Video)
Cobbs666
8/16/07 6:36:56PM
Exactly what the headline says

Clickage Meage
_GSP_
8/16/07 6:41:04PM
he looks scared of GSP but how can you blame him even hugues was jumping in his seat like a little girl in toys-r-us when gsp lost the tittle
chickmagnet
8/16/07 7:03:08PM
can someone tell me what Kos said because my comp wont play it
TOMMYAYO05
8/16/07 7:09:37PM
Im going to have to agree with kos on this one i mean dana said whoever won the sanchez-koscheck fight would get the title fight,and as usual dana backed down form his word.
babalu2720
8/16/07 10:47:08PM

Posted by TOMMYAYO05

Im going to have to agree with kos on this one i mean dana said whoever won the sanchez-koscheck fight would get the title fight,and as usual dana backed down form his word.

He also wasnt planning on GSP losing not that it makes Dana's lies ok
TOMMYAYO05
8/18/07 3:33:35AM

Posted by babalu2720

Posted by TOMMYAYO05

He also wasnt planning on GSP losing not that it makes Dana's lies ok

Even though everyone thought that gsp would win it doesnt mean he should back down from his word just because things went wrong,but like kos says"Im a champion and a champion doesnt complain who he fights,when he fights,or where he fights.he just fights"This is why i like kos.