is Koschek gay?

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » is Koschek gay?
BeeR
10/6/10 10:53:10PM
seriously though, first it was motor boating GSP's ass, now I turn on TUF when I get home from soccer, and the very first thing I hear is Josh say "look at his ass" with a big smile on his face
grappler0000
10/6/10 11:07:47PM
I think it's the editing process that's telling the story. If I was a betting man, I'd say that Kos thinks GSP is gay and is saying things in response to that...but the magic of editing only shows us what we are seeing. The same thing happened last season with Nick Ring. All of the guys thought he was gay, so he hammed it up...but all of the discussions about Nick being gay were left out intentionally, so all were left with is Nick doing overly flamboyant things.
Gogoplatapus
10/6/10 11:17:11PM
Yes.
BeeR
10/6/10 11:18:27PM
I think he was talking about his own fighter when he was weighing in and not GSP.

If its just editing, I hope they keep it up, because it is HILARIOUS!
scoozna
10/7/10 10:14:00AM

Posted by BeeR

I think he was talking about his own fighter when he was weighing in and not GSP.

Yeah...you can almost imagine the dudes in the editing room laughing their asses off as they look for every opportunity to make Kos look like the bad guy. Hopefully most everyone sees through it. I'm not saying he's an angel, just that they are working hard to make the a mountain out of a molehill on the show.

But I have to admit, he's not the quality trash-talker I thought he would be. He stumbles on his words a lot. I suppose having a camera and bright light on you can do that.
kaduey
10/7/10 10:23:48AM

Posted by scoozna

Posted by BeeR

Yeah...you can almost imagine the dudes in the editing room laughing their asses off as they look for every opportunity to make Kos look like the bad guy. Hopefully most everyone sees through it. I'm not saying he's an angel, just that they are working hard to make the a mountain out of a molehill on the show.

But I have to admit, he's not the quality trash-talker I thought he would be. He stumbles on his words a lot. I suppose having a camera and bright light on you can do that.

Koscheck sounds like an ignorant, prejudice, meathead. You don't need crafty editing techniques to make this guy look like a clown. People like that are what's wrong with the world.
JimiMak
10/7/10 5:12:06PM
WOW! Fighter bashing much?
BeeR
10/7/10 6:49:22PM
are you serious?

Bashing him would be calling him a f*g, which nobody did.
Asking if he is gay is a legitimate question, considering the fact that millions of people who watch TUF are asking the same question, and he is being an ignorant, prejudice meathead on national television for everyone to see, but thanks for your input
fonduktoe
10/7/10 10:57:07PM
no kos isn't gay
he lives in my basement and he told me he wasn't gay when he came up for dinner yesterday
whoever crawled in my bed and whispered "just let it happen" that same night is probably gay but all i saw was a blond mini-fro before i kicked him out. atleast kos is there to protect me from rif-raf like that.
ChokeUout
10/8/10 9:31:36AM

Posted by fonduktoe

no kos isn't gay
he lives in my basement and he told me he wasn't gay when he came up for dinner yesterday
whoever crawled in my bed and whispered "just let it happen" that same night is probably gay but all i saw was a blond mini-fro before i kicked him out. atleast kos is there to protect me from rif-raf like that.

I have nothing whatsoever against Koscheck, but that was funny as f**k!
bjj1605
10/9/10 11:41:36AM
I don't think Kos is gay.... but are you seriously going to sit there and tell me that Nick Ring isn't?
prozacnation1978
10/9/10 1:24:49PM
Forget kos
But if you guys think all the fighters in the ufc. 150 plus are all straight
You guys are living in a fantasy world my friends
slapshot
10/9/10 1:59:59PM
Dose it matter and if so why should it?
teddythetuna
10/9/10 4:46:58PM
Yeah being gay or not aside i think he is coming off just as i thought he would. His "smack talk" doesnt sound intelligent and the comment about not wanting to lose "espicially to a french guy" or something along those lines, got me a little angry so i can imagine the French speaking people and how they felt. Im ok with some trash talk to hype a fight but there has to be lines. What he said wasnt outrageous but i still think it was inappropriate.
jocka
10/14/10 8:08:57AM

Posted by teddythetuna

Yeah being gay or not aside i think he is coming off just as i thought he would. His "smack talk" doesnt sound intelligent and the comment about not wanting to lose "espicially to a french guy" or something along those lines, got me a little angry so i can imagine the French speaking people and how they felt. Im ok with some trash talk to hype a fight but there has to be lines. What he said wasnt outrageous but i still think it was inappropriate.

As a french guy it did rub me the wrong way when he called french people "Frenchies", i only wish he would of said that to Jean Charles Skarbowsky. He has a very different temper than GSP and hits a lot harder too.

I don't think the editing is making KOS look bad that is just who he is.
roadking95th
10/14/10 5:35:49PM
He seems pretty happy to me. Looks like he is always trying to have agood time, in his eyes anyway.

It's a good thing Skarbowsky had friends there because he would of been on his back quick. But seriously, I was getting worried for KOS there, with what GSP said and him being drunk. It could have gone real bad quick before KOS knew what was going on, but ultimately, my money would be on KOS.