Koscheck will stand Toe-To-Toe With Daley

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Koscheck will stand Toe-To-Toe With Daley
Next Page »
chickmagnet
5/2/10 5:33:39PM
Kos talks about gameplan for fight with Daley.

link
Rush
5/2/10 5:39:09PM
It's comments like this that make me consider changing my pick back to Daley.
chickmagnet
5/2/10 5:41:42PM

Posted by Rush

I think its talk. No one reveals a gameplan. Kos said the same thing about Johnson, who is just as powerful as Daley and Kos took him down as soon as he felt the power..
SamPan
5/2/10 5:57:30PM
I'm wagering on Daley now. Haha
lohmann
5/2/10 6:04:34PM

Posted by chickmagnet

Posted by Rush

I thinks its might be talk. No one reveals a gameplan. Kos said the same thing about Johnson, who is just as powerful as Daley and Kos took him down as soon as he felt the power..

Agreed: most fighters only show their game plans when the fight starts. I thought Koscheck was outstriking Johnson, but it was plainly obvious that if Koscheck wanted to finish he could do so easily by taking the fight down.

I do not think Koscheck will be striking with Daley for more than a minute or two.
Twenty20Dollars
5/2/10 6:25:02PM
what can you believe at this point?

I've heard kos say he is going to stand and trade, take daley down and GnP, take daley down and choke him out.

bjj1605
5/2/10 6:39:54PM
Well now I have to decide if I believe him. If I do believe him I'm changing my pick to Daley.

But fighters sometimes say they'll stand and trade just so their opponent is expecting a striking match and then they go in grappling.

We shall see...
BeeR
5/2/10 6:49:58PM
Koscheck will stand Toe-To-Toe With Daley ......at the weigh in stare down maybe.
lohmann
5/2/10 6:50:15PM
Everything coming out from Daley's camp is an attempt to bait Koscheck into a stand-up fight. Why would Koscheck let Daley get his way?
runningman08
5/2/10 6:51:59PM
Koscheck is saying a lot of things. In another interview he said he was going to run out and throw Daley to the ground and then chock him out. I hope Kos does stand with him. Makes it easy for me. I got Daley winning round one KO if Kos really does want to go toe to toe.

Heres the Article im talking about. Josh Koscheck: 'I’m gonna go in there and wrestle his ass down and rear naked choke him in round one'

Article -Here-
Bloodhound
5/2/10 6:59:42PM
i picked Koscheck by decision because i dont believe him, he will get knocked out if he strikes with Daley
BustedKnuckle
5/2/10 7:26:00PM
Everybody abroad!!!!! the HYPETRAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KOs is just tring to sell the fight. I have no doubt he will take it to the mat and then make Daley take a bunch of punishment.......I hope?
BlueSkiesBurn
5/2/10 7:30:56PM
Nothing would make me happier than to see him stand with Daley. Then I'll get to watch Daley do the same thing to Kos that Kos did to Yoshiyuki Yoshida...knock him out twice in one fight.
Caesarrrr
5/2/10 8:10:02PM
For real, don't put any stock in this. Just the other day on his blog on UFC.com he said he was going to produce "50 takedowns in 15 minutes" if that's what was needed, and then said that he was going to choke Daley out via Rear Naked Choke in round 1.

It's trash talk, they're both trying to get under the other's skin.
BlueSkiesBurn
5/2/10 8:31:41PM
I'm not gonna put any stock in it but I really want Koscheck to stand with Semtex. That would tickle me pink. I will be crossing my fingers in hopes that he does.
chickmagnet
5/2/10 8:56:54PM

Posted by runningman08

Heres the Article im talking about. Josh Koscheck: 'I’m gonna go in there and wrestle his ass down and rear naked choke him in round one'

Article -Here-

Exactly. Hes playing with Daleys head because I know Daley is reading these interviews thinking what is Kos going to try to do? Daleys gameplan is absolutely apparent. Kos has the advantage in choosing where the fight goes due to the far superior wrestling he has. Daley isnt going to know what to think.

Daley might anticipate the takedown so much that Kos could fake a shot for a takedown and knock Daley out with an overhand(Kos has the power to do so). OR Daley might think Kos is going to throw punches and next thing Daleys getting dropped on his head then choked out.

I said this from the begining, Kos has the advantage in this fight and anyone who thinks hes going to lose probably doesnt like him..
BlueSkiesBurn
5/2/10 9:10:55PM
You'd be shocked if people didn't like him?
emfleek
5/2/10 10:38:44PM
War Kos.
seanfu
5/2/10 11:07:18PM
Koscheck could win this fight easily, i repeat, easily. Daley cant stop real takedowns. And Kos could and should by all means take him down with no opposition and control him. I think he'll easily sub him.

But then again if ego kicks in he'll lose horribly by knockout.
chickmagnet
5/2/10 11:29:00PM

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

You'd be shocked if people didn't like him?

no i said thats why ppl want him to lose. A lot of ppl dont like him. I think hes a cool guy personally..
BlueSkiesBurn
5/3/10 12:02:27AM
Ah, I used to really like Koscheck, I don't know what happened. Now he just bugs me. I respect the wars he puts on though. He's a gamer, for sure.
Rush
5/3/10 12:29:22AM
I know this could be all talk, but it wouldn't be the first time a fighter enters a fight with the complete opposite game plan one would expect to be logical.
seanfu
5/3/10 1:13:59AM

Posted by Rush

I know this could be all talk, but it wouldn't be the first time a fighter enters a fight with the complete opposite game plan one would expect to be logical.

Well if Gonzaga had tried to stand with Cro Cop in their fight... oh wait....
vinny_cro_cop_q
5/3/10 1:48:44AM

Posted by seanfu

Posted by Rush

CC got brutally destroyed by elbows on the ground. He wasnt beaten in a stand up war. He didnt think head kick and we all saw wha happened. But Im pretty sure that wasnt a complete stand up fight as you make it seem buddy
seanfu
5/3/10 2:45:05AM

Posted by vinny_cro_cop_q

Posted by seanfu

Posted by Rush

CC got brutally destroyed by elbows on the ground. He wasnt beaten in a stand up war. He didnt think head kick and we all saw wha happened. But Im pretty sure that wasnt a complete stand up fight as you make it seem buddy

Are you sure you could get an accurate view of the fight while you were tounguing the sweat from Cro Cops balls?
BlueSkiesBurn
5/3/10 3:36:37AM
icantthinkofanything
5/3/10 7:24:09AM
great, i gotta change my bet 4 a 3rd time cause Kos is getting ktfo if / when he stands with Daley imo
emfleek
5/3/10 9:01:20AM

Posted by icantthinkofanything

great, i gotta change my bet 4 a 3rd time cause Kos is getting ktfo if / when he stands with Daley imo

If he stands and trades with Daley, *I* will tongue the sweat from Cro Cop's balls.
MiniMan
5/3/10 9:52:38AM
Of course he will stand with Paul, Wont be for 15, But Koscheck is no GSP He hasnt been KOed yet, So he is willing to stand with anyone for a few minutes... I am hoping Daley wins but am really warming up to Koscheck so dont mind whatever!
emfleek
5/3/10 10:31:44AM

Posted by MiniMan

Of course he will stand with Paul, Wont be for 15, But Koscheck is no GSP He hasnt been KOed yet,

Though it wasn't a clean KO, Paulo Thiago planted the seed. Kos knows better...I hope.
Pages: [1] 2