Koscheck: An Eye for an Eye

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Koscheck: An Eye for an Eye
disorderlyvision
4/8/07 11:23:35AM
link

he wishes diego a happy easter on his myspace after winning the fight
hook_tothe_body
4/8/07 12:30:19PM
Kos is a BORING fighter ...

Like, everyone knew he wouldn't TKO or submit Sanchez. Everyone knew that if Kos won it's be by decision.

Surprise, surprise.
Northrend
4/8/07 2:33:22PM

Posted by hook_tothe_body

Like, everyone knew he wouldn't TKO or submit Sanchez. Everyone knew that if Kos won it's be by decision.

Surprise, surprise.

That might be true but Diego didn't do anything as well in that fight so don't just call Kos boring when Diego clearly was also.
Hurricane_Brad
4/8/07 3:52:41PM
LOL, funny stuff. Diego really deserved that IMO.
chiefwiggum
4/9/07 6:09:48PM

Posted by Northrend

Posted by hook_tothe_body

Surprise, surprise.

That might be true but Diego didn't do anything as well in that fight so don't just call Kos boring when Diego clearly was also.

I will start by saying I don't like ether fighter. That being said I think the problem a lot of people have with Kos is he is always boring. While I agree that nether fighter did anything to win that fight, Diego has had exciting fights in the past...... And although Kos clearly won the match I would have loved the judges to declare it a draw. Could you imagine how pissed those two would be.
hook_tothe_body
4/10/07 1:34:30PM

I will start by saying I don't like ether fighter. That being said I think the problem a lot of people have with Kos is he is always boring. While I agree that nether fighter did anything to win that fight, Diego has had exciting fights in the past...... And although Kos clearly won the match I would have loved the judges to declare it a draw. Could you imagine how pissed those two would be.

Exactly. Kos is always boring, Sanchez has had good fights.

But yeah I don't really like either Kos or Sanchez as fighters.

For a "grudge fight," not much went on. Both talked a lot of shit but within those 15 minutes they didn't settle anything.