koscheck will beat gsp

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » koscheck will beat gsp
TheHitmanTL
7/7/07 1:38:03AM
this is weird but true and i had a dream tha kos dominated the first round and then put gsp away in round 2 due to GNP idk its one of those gut feelings
richieb19
7/7/07 1:48:01AM
No
cmill21
7/7/07 2:44:05AM
no x2. I had a dream Mirko and I were best friends....lmao.
nibrack11
7/7/07 10:41:19AM
i believe he can do it i think kos is good enough to beat him everybody thought that he was going to lose to deigo but he pulled off a dominating performance over him and im going for him against georges.
cmill21
7/7/07 10:49:33AM

Posted by nibrack11

i believe he can do it i think kos is good enough to beat him everybody thought that he was going to lose to deigo but he pulled off a dominating performance over him and im going for him against georges.

That was one of the most boring fight's i've ever seen.
nibrack11
7/7/07 10:59:20AM
ya but he still beat him and out striked him to gsp sucks.
cmill21
7/7/07 11:10:34AM

Posted by nibrack11

WHAT?!?! GSP sucks? I don't want to be a dick but thats one of the most ignorant things i've ever read...
AchillesHeel
7/7/07 11:25:24AM

Posted by TheHitmanTL

this is weird but true and i had a dream tha kos dominated the first round and then put gsp away in round 2 due to GNP idk its one of those gut feelings

Yes, and I have a gut feeling that one day I'll wake up next to Katherine Heigl...

komodo20
7/7/07 12:00:35PM
Josh Koscheck is not going to beat gsp all josh was doing was jabing in his last fight aginst Diego Sanchez that he won Unanimous Decision if he does that to gsp he will get knockout.
nibrack11
7/7/07 12:30:00PM
heh funny josh koscheck will take him down and gsp isnt that good on the ground and he will GnP for sure i think he will win and when its all over and his hand is raised at the end of the fight gsp will have 2 losses in a row.
jdubs
7/7/07 1:05:42PM
thats funny.. i had the same dream.. kos will win

i say kos 2nd by rnc.. dont laugh, i honestly feel he is goin to win by submission
GWD
7/7/07 4:04:03PM

Posted by nibrack11

heh funny josh koscheck will take him down and gsp isnt that good on the ground and he will GnP for sure i think he will win and when its all over and his hand is raised at the end of the fight gsp will have 2 losses in a row.

Funny, I also think that Kos will also pull out a LnP victory.
bayonetxwork
7/7/07 4:16:42PM
Koscheck could easily win this. As a matter of fact, I hope he lnp's him for a decision just to piss off all you nuthuggers.
veritas
7/7/07 6:52:02PM
weird, i had a nightmare where "kos" get's his ass whooped by a guy who's lightyears better than him. Kos KO'ing GSP, ya, in your wildest dreams maybe. in reality, GSP will beat him standing, or on the ground.
Damien6663
7/7/07 8:49:57PM
josh can beat gsp, some1 with joshs wrestling ability can beat any1 in the world because he decides exactly were the giht will take place. Im still leaning towards gsp being able to out strike him amd avoid takedowns enough to get a late fight ko. But if josh is a serious underdog in vegas, hed be a decent bet.
DevonFoxy
7/7/07 9:10:44PM
Alright its a coin flip for me. Both fighters in my opinion deserve at shot at the title. Gsp should get a rematch cuz that fight he did not show what he could do. Kos made that fight boring on purpose basically he proved to the world he didn't need to use wrestling to beat Deigo and guess what he didn't. Sanchez was basically fighting a defensive fight and waiting for the take down and when it didn't happen he was a sitting duck to be hit over and over by Kos. I think it will be a good fight hopefully a great one but i see Kos pulling out a Dec. and unfortunately GSP will go back to the drawing board. I bet hes not gonna beat him by GnP i mean no one has beaten him by ground and pound so i think its a dec. or an L for Kos.
iluvj22
7/8/07 3:57:18AM
no way kos has gotten alot better all aroud but gsp is gonna push the pace kos is gonna back up and try to shoot. its not gonna work. hes ognna get overwhealmed by bunches and its gonna end in a tko of hes gonna get a kimura put on hit as he falls over
veritas
7/9/07 3:44:16AM
Exactly, koschecks in for a rude awakening when he goes for that first take down and gets his ass stuffed, then maybe he'll realize that hes not truly a contender but only a hype filled balloon of ego which is now crashing all around him, only to pop just in time to get TKO'd in the Second round. Sorry Koscheck, your rung of talent is a few below GSP's caliber on the ladder. Poor guy probably wont even see it coming, a genuine ass whooping from which the defeat comes the realization that he aint no top 5 WW, hes just been hand picked nobodys to build the hype, which was expedited when he beat Sanchez, an even bigger nodody posing as a somebody. I hope GSP KO's KOS then does the same damn thing to Dirty Sanchez. Get these freakin wanna be contenders out of here running with their tale between their legs. I wish the WW division would cut through all the BULLSH$T and just have the Matt Hughes and Georges St. Pierre trilogy settled. Then we'll let these sub par jokes take their shot
Northrend
7/9/07 5:31:02AM

Posted by nibrack11

The man that destroyed Hughes, Sherk, Trigg, Parysian, Miller and more sucks? That makes no sense, you have no proof to this ridiculous claim. Just cause you like Hughes does not mean GSP "sucks" Why so much hate on GSP?!?!?!? When he utterly destroys Koscheck just like the Trigg/Sherk fight will you still be saying he sucks?
DevonFoxy
7/9/07 9:19:48AM
I don't think you can honestly say he is gonna destroy Kos. He is so amazing at take downs i don't think GSP has ever been taken down like Kos is going to do to him. Yes I'm saying Kos has better wrestling then Sherk and Hughes btw. The fact is he does. Kos is as quick as they come and lightning fast with his take downs. His stand up keeps getting better and better and with the odds against him putting a little cash on on Kos like 50 and then he wins gets u sum good green. Kos has only done MMA for a little while tho and i think that may hurt him in the long run but he is definitely in this fight and shouldn't be such a huge underdog IMO.
cmill21
7/9/07 9:34:31AM
Yes he has a chance. Everyone does. If GSP comes out and fights like he can, it'll be a round 2 KO or TKO. Koschecks most impressive win was against diego in the most boring fight i've seen in my life, I like kos don't get me wrong and was soooo happy when he beat diego, but he's not as good as GSP, and probly never will be.
Lucas
7/9/07 12:05:43PM
GSP will win, i believe he has far more ways in which he can win the fight i feel the only chance kos has is if he manages to control GSP on the ground and grind out a decision. GSP on top of Kos will do way more damage than Kos on top of GSP and i i feel GSP will hurt Kos in the stand up then get him down and pound him out.
Dirk_Diggler
7/9/07 1:43:05PM
GSP is my favorite fighter by far. I've watched him the whole ride to fame. The fact of the matter is anyone can be beat at any time. Do I think Kosh will win? By far no but I didn't think Serra had a chance either nor Gonzaga with Mirko and so forth. So I'll stay standing in the corner and rooting for my favs but deep inside it's always one lucky punch away.
Northrend
7/9/07 6:22:49PM

Posted by DevonFoxy

I don't think you can honestly say he is gonna destroy Kos. He is so amazing at take downs i don't think GSP has ever been taken down like Kos is going to do to him. Yes I'm saying Kos has better wrestling then Sherk and Hughes btw. The fact is he does. Kos is as quick as they come and lightning fast with his take downs. His stand up keeps getting better and better and with the odds against him putting a little cash on on Kos like 50 and then he wins gets u sum good green. Kos has only done MMA for a little while tho and i think that may hurt him in the long run but he is definitely in this fight and shouldn't be such a huge underdog IMO.

I remember everyone said the same exact thing when he fought Sherk and Trigg...and he outwrestled them. Dont be suprised when GSP outwrestles Kos.
KeNn
1/10/08 7:27:05PM
Another thread I just LOL'D at.

GSP will dominate Kos, all day every day.
this match is one of those, gsp wins 9 out of 10 times, then Kos wins by some fluke spinning back fist. Kos is a good fighter, and amazing wrestler....But Hughes is alot tougher and also has very strong wrestling and we all seen how those fights went.

GSP's the man.

and to the person who said GSP sucks, honestly do you have down syndrome?
I meant that in the nicest context possible.