Kos fires back at Diego in interview

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Kos fires back at Diego in interview
www-WeLoan-us
3/1/07 2:59:25PM
In Diegos Home state he blasts him...this fight is going to be good..

http://newmexicomma.com/jkos.html
Dadaman
3/1/07 4:10:51PM
Man the mood changes abruptly in the interview! From Kos just being himself talking about his training to calling Diego a "cocksucker" haha.

Kinda reminds me of Sam Hoger fighter bashing on Sherdog and I think a mod warned him haha.
Ydoc
3/1/07 4:36:37PM
Yeah... when he's first asked about Diego he down plays it, then the interviewer slips in the part about Diego turning him down for a interview and Kos jumps all over it.

If envoking those emotions were the interviwers plans all along he did a good job of riling up Kos, who was cool with the fight and Diego before that part.
BloodandTears
3/1/07 5:10:56PM
Kos can call Diego out all he wants, in the end he's gonna still get crushed. He may be the only guy that I actually like less than Diego himself!
Stickan
3/1/07 5:23:44PM
To be honest, that interview was horrible. Even for a swede with half-ass english like me, I thought that was bad english and the questions seemed a bit amateurish. I'm sure the guy gets better at it over time and it's great to have these local MMA sites getting more news to the fans but the flaws just annoyed me.

On Kos, he seems motivated and with the camp he's training with you know he'll be prepared come fight time. It's gonna be a hard fight to predict but I think Diego's submission skills might be the difference in this fight.
jaba
3/1/07 8:03:52PM
This is a word for word message Diego sent to kos on myspace

Feb 11 2007 8:32P

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY HUMAN BLANKET, I HOPE YOU PACK SOME BALLS IN YOUR SUIT CASE WHEN YOU COME TO H TOWN, PLEASE DONT TRY TO DRY HUMP ME LIKE ALL YOUR OTHER BORING ASS FIGHTS. IM READY RIGHT NOW!!!! I ASKED DANA FOR YOU!!

P.S. YOU AINT GOT HANDS "

Hahahaha, wow diego his gonna destroy em, recently one of diego's close friends got murdered so i bet hes gonna go in with som mad rage, kos is gonna get Knocked Tha **** OUT.
nate22
3/1/07 8:15:22PM

Posted by jaba

Feb:32P

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY HUMAN BLANKET, I HOPE YOU PACK SOME BALLS IN YOUR SUIT CASE WHEN YOU COME TO H TOWN, PLEASE DONT TRY TO DRY HUMP ME LIKE ALL YOUR OTHER BORING ASS FIGHTS. IM READY RIGHT NOW!!!! I ASKED DANA FOR YOU!!

Hahahaha, wow diego his gonna destroy em, recently one of diego's close friends got murdered so i bet hes gonna go in with som mad rage, kos is gonna get Knocked Tha **** OUT.

Wow Diego is a complete tool, but wait a minute so is Kos, Myspace beef over a UFC fight pretty much sums the two of them up as people. Idiots, but great fighters, Diego is going to school Koscheck, badly, again.
hippysmacker
3/1/07 8:48:51PM
Kos could LnP out a decision but I'll take Deigo. It's too bad they are both so childish though. Maybe this is all just fight-hype, but from everthing I've seen they are both kind of High -scoolish.
jaba
3/2/07 4:06:13AM
**** it, beef in MMA jus makes it all the more intereating
madmarck
3/2/07 9:59:37AM

Posted by jaba

Feb 11 2007 8:32P

\

Thats not all of it. For a long time KOS wikipedia page was trolled and messed. Most of the times human blanket came into it everytime his name was mentioned. The page is now locked.
a Lot of bullshit from 2 guys who were teamates a while back.