Kony 2012 Creator Arrested for....

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Kony 2012 Creator Arrested for....
BuffaloDave
3/16/12 4:39:21PM
The mastermind behind the now-famous "Kony 2012" video was arrested last night in San Diego for allegedly being drunk in public and masturbating ... this according to NBC7 in San Diego.

Jason Russell was taken into custody by San Diego cops. In addition to allegedly masturbating, cops say he vandalized cars.

Russell, the co-founder of "Kony 2012," is the father of two, and says he wants to have 9 more kids.

LINK

9 more Kids? Better stop wasting the potential ones on the streets in S.D.
KungFuMaster
3/16/12 5:26:16PM
Wow ....................and I was touched by the video.

Sometimes I wonder if people really care anymore or is it all just for money.
FlashyG
3/16/12 5:29:42PM
Can't someone care, but still satisfy his urge to masturbate in public?

What is this world coming to?
grappler0000
3/16/12 5:42:18PM

Posted by KungFuMaster

I haven't read the article yet...was he masturbating with $100 bills or something?

Edit: OK, I read it. KFM, you draw some strange conclusions sometimes. He just went a little Quinton...thought there would be more to it than that.
Chael_Sonnen
3/16/12 5:42:52PM
Kony is Anderson in disguise.
KungFuMaster
3/16/12 5:53:50PM

Posted by grappler0000

Posted by KungFuMaster

I haven't read the article yet...was he masturbating with $100 bills or something?

Edit: OK, I read it. KFM, you draw some strange conclusions sometimes. He just went a little Quinton...thought there would be more to it than that.

I'm just saying - these are the types of people we donate our money to...?

I don't know what is genuine and fake anymore. I can't trust a single organization out there. I see old people becoming senile and now I know why.
KungFuMaster
3/16/12 6:02:04PM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Kony is Anderson in disguise.

I can see the resemblance.
tcunningham
3/16/12 6:04:36PM
this is one of the reasons i dont donate. there are a few organizations that are trust worthy but there are so many people out there that use shit like this kony thing to get peoples money. i dont know what the the whole kony thing was about other than child slavery but the thought of my money going to some public masterbating asshole just doesnt sit well.
SmileR
3/16/12 6:47:38PM
Come on, give the guy a break! Who hasn't cracked one off, while drunk and in public after setting up one of the most talked about charities in the world!
The man is my hero!
grappler0000
3/16/12 7:06:20PM

Posted by KungFuMaster

Posted by grappler0000

Posted by KungFuMaster

I don't know what is genuine and fake anymore. I can't trust a single organization out there. I see old people becoming senile and now I know why.

Meh...I have friends that have done worse while drunk, but I don't think any less of them and would still consider them highly trustworthy people. Sometimes normal people do abnormal things. If this is the worst thing this guy has done, I'd say he's still doing alright. Not to mention, the dude's probably under a lot of stress at the moment.
grappler0000
3/16/12 7:42:26PM
Annnnnnd....there's video. He looks to be having a good time with whatever it is he's doing

Link
Somewhat NSFW

And while you're on TMZ, you can kill 2 birds with 1 stone and watch Rampage slap a fan by request.
Copenhagen
3/16/12 8:36:06PM
Probably dropped some sid and had a bad trip.
Pookie
3/16/12 9:19:38PM
KungFuMaster
3/17/12 2:00:48AM

Posted by grappler0000

Posted by KungFuMaster

Posted by grappler0000

Posted by KungFuMaster

Meh...I have friends that have done worse while drunk, but I don't think any less of them and would still consider them highly trustworthy people. Sometimes normal people do abnormal things. If this is the worst thing this guy has done, I'd say he's still doing alright. Not to mention, the dude's probably under a lot of stress at the moment.

In my experience, you sometimes know who your real friends are when you are all drunk.
Adrenaline
3/17/12 2:48:36AM
I really want to say something negative, but how do you hate on a guy getting buck ass naked and going full on donkey kong to passing cars?
Copenhagen
3/17/12 3:27:07PM

Posted by KungFuMaster
In my experience, you sometimes know who your real friends are when you are all drunk.

Drunk? This guy was on some acid.
KungFuMaster
3/17/12 4:54:00PM

Posted by Copenhagen

Posted by KungFuMaster

Drunk? This guy was on some acid.

So that's what he does with the donations?? It's all coming together now...