Kongo Respects Nelson for lack of Steroids

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Kongo Respects Nelson for lack of Steroids
nwowolfpack
3/19/13 1:05:05AM

PDG: You have stirred up some controversy as of late with some of your comments on Steroids and TRT (Testosterone Replacement Therapy). What is your opinion of fighters using TRT and in your eyes is it any different than using illegal supplements?

Cheick Kongo: I don’t agree with TRT usage in sports in general. The main problem with TRT is that most of the users (not just in mixed martial arts), only need it because they used steroids in the past, and it’s not fair. This is what I think. I am a fighter, not a cheater. I am clean, I expect my opponent to be clean too. That’s one of the reason I respect Roy Nelson.

Cheick Kongo Talks Nelson, TRT, WMMA and Kickboxing

infestructure
3/19/13 4:48:31PM
Chieck Kongo has the best body in the UFC, no homo. If its natural thats a lot of hard work. Maybe he should work more on his striking defence than his abs
SpiderSilva
3/19/13 9:32:34PM

Posted by infestructure

Chieck Kongo has the best body in the UFC. If its natural thats a lot of hard work. Maybe he should work more on his striking defence than his abs

Explains the av.....

Boo_Radley21
3/20/13 7:45:23PM

Posted by SpiderSilva

Posted by infestructure

Chieck Kongo has the best body in the UFC. If its natural thats a lot of hard work. Maybe he should work more on his striking defence than his abs

Explains the av.....

Kongo may be clean in the steroid department, but he aint clean when it comes to the fight lol