If you want to Know the Team Kimbo is on.

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » Spoilers Forum » If you want to Know the Team Kimbo is on.
Aleks_Smash
7/24/09 10:59:15AM
Team Rampage. Look at who is behind the Street King.

Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
SpiderSilva
7/24/09 11:05:33AM
??????? I see half a face could be rashad could be rampage but I think page and kimbo would get along better
Aleks_Smash
7/24/09 11:07:53AM
Trust me and the photos here. its Rampage.

Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
emfleek
7/24/09 11:08:34AM

Posted by SpiderSilva

??????? I see half a face could be rashad could be rampage but I think page and kimbo would get along better

Off-topic question...what's the "Soon to be 30-2" all about?
Khaos
7/24/09 11:08:37AM
You can tell it's Team Rampage because kimbo walk-in shirt in the newer comercial has Black and Silver writing of "The Ultimate Fighter" for Team Page, as opposed to yellow and black writing for Team Rashad.
Aleks_Smash
7/24/09 11:09:41AM

Posted by Khaos

You can tell it's Team Rampage because kimbo walk-in shirt in the newer comercial has Black and Silver writing of "The Ultimate Fighter" for Team Page, as opposed to yellow and black writing for Team Rashad.

Exactly, i have a feeling this is going to be a good season.
ncordless
7/24/09 11:17:36AM
That is definitely Rampage.
Aleks_Smash
7/24/09 12:20:49PM
i just hope that my boy Roy nelson isnt on team Rashad. but since rampage has kimbo i gotta assume rashad takes Roy first pick.
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
SpiderSilva
7/24/09 1:50:12PM

Posted by emfleek

Posted by SpiderSilva

Nothing cause the Fedor vs Barnett matchup is just never gonna happen and I will just hang my head in shame
The_Ho_Bag
7/25/09 1:30:11AM

Posted by SpiderSilva

Posted by emfleek

Posted by SpiderSilva

Nothing cause the Fedor vs Barnett matchup is just never gonna happen and I will just hang my head in shame

dont worry ill join your BW with that
Aleks_Smash
8/20/09 7:47:51PM
I got hope its Kimbo vs Roy Nelson in the Finale
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1