Anyone know much about or use sweat enhancers?

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » MMA Training » Anyone know much about or use sweat enhancers?
seanfu
11/25/08 3:53:14PM
I'm pretty scientific when it comes to the weight cut but I'm trying to find out whether sweat enhancers help in the process or not.

I shit you not I went all over on Google with it billions of links and none really popped up with info other than advertizements. I would appreciate help.

And I'm bribing with PROPS!
beerman77
11/25/08 7:07:43PM
well this wont help you much but i find that coffee ,,, beer,,,,, and jack in the box makes me sweat a plenty no but really ,,hope some one can help you out
The-Don
11/30/08 12:03:58AM
YOu know I have always wondered this as well.. I have used Sauna suits and well they are good to warm up or if your cutting weight.. I imagine that most of these sweat enhancers are about the same..
kris_ericson
11/30/08 1:25:00AM
well if these sweat enhancers are enhancing your sweat then they probably help you cut weight
Powell21112
11/30/08 5:06:55PM
There is a cream called Abolene and it enhances sweating i used it when cutting in highschool. If your not acustomed to cutting large amounts of weight can get intense.
The_Ho_Bag
12/2/08 3:31:03AM

Posted by Powell21112

There is a cream called Abolene and it enhances sweating i used it when cutting in highschool. If your not acustomed to cutting large amounts of weight can get intense.

Abolene works, get it off of ebay , they have a huge tub of it for the same price as the regular size would be on the internet

i used abolene before worked nicely but im a tool and wait the last 2-3 days to cut the 20lbs i cut to fight lmfaooo

the only reason why i used it was bc i dont sweat alot so that made me sweat like a mad man

if u sweat alot then u dont need it at all