Anyone Know If You Can Resend An Invite?

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » Anyone Know If You Can Resend An Invite?
KO
1/13/09 10:53:01AM
I have enough members in my camp now, but I know I have a few invites still out there and I'm trying to figure out if there is a way to resend those invites so I don't have to drop any members if new ones except old invites.
emfleek
1/13/09 10:59:24AM
An invitation CAN NOT be re-sent unless the person you're inviting deletes the original invitation from their mailbox.

AND...as long as the original invitation is in their mailbox, they have the option of accepting at ANY time. There were a few different times (when I was running my old team) where someone accepted an invitation LOOOOONG after I originally sent it. I immediately had to remove them from the camp and send a message explaining why.

An option to retract an invitation would be nice.
KO
1/13/09 11:03:29AM
Ok, thanks for the info. It would be nice to be able to delete the invite.
tuvok500
1/13/09 11:33:40AM

Posted by emfleek

An invitation CAN NOT be re-sent unless the person you're inviting deletes the original invitation from their mailbox.

AND...as long as the original invitation is in their mailbox, they have the option of accepting at ANY time. There were a few different times (when I was running my old team) where someone accepted an invitation LOOOOONG after I originally sent it. I immediately had to remove them from the camp and send a message explaining why.

An option to retract an invitation would be nice.

you are wrong man, an invite is active no matter if the guy delete it or not !!

The ONLY way to be able to send another invite to the same guy is if the guy accepted another invite from another camp and left the camp so all the old invite are reset or the guy create a new camp and he disband it, that way the old invite are reset too.

IT happen to me 1 day a guy wanted to join me but he accidentally deleted my invite, i was still unable to send a new invite so i ask him to accept the invite of another camp and to leave the camp , that way a was able to reinvite him since the fact to accept an invite and coming back to free agent again reset every invite.
i know this site very well man !! lol