Does anybody know what Lesnar said.....

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Does anybody know what Lesnar said.....
StorminYourman
7/12/09 3:53:51AM
right afyer the fight and also when he went up to a dazed Mir post fight also?

om a side note anybody think how truly unusual Brock's behavior was after the fight? I mean most fighters usually have some type of embrace after the fight this guy wanted to keep fighting when he won
fonduktoe
7/12/09 3:57:53AM
i know he said he wanted to drink a coors light since bud light wouldn't pay him and than he said he wanted to spend time with his family and get on top of his wife
before that he said that mir had a horseshoe up his ass and he beat him with it but all of this seems pretty hard to miss unless you watched it at a noisy bar
Macheetah
7/12/09 4:03:01AM
I think he said something like "talk **** now" that's what I thought I heard and that's what Goldie said that he said.
nickcuc547
7/12/09 1:55:38PM

Posted by Macheetah

I think he said something like "talk **** now" that's what I thought I heard and that's what Goldie said that he said.

mir was talking some ****, he couldn't have been too surprised that he got it back.
haggiswashere
7/12/09 3:11:13PM
I wanna know what they said to each other at the end of the first. Anyone know that? Brock said he said talk **** now to mir at the end.
shane
7/12/09 5:04:49PM
"keep talk Sh!t Frank... or something like that" I think???

IMO there was a few times where it should have been stood back up.
Don't get me wrong the end was ligit but it should have been put back to the feet at least three times.
Seemed like everytime Herb gave a warning, Brock would threw a few punches just to stay there.
Classic I have no idea what I'm doing. Lay and pray. Hope I get a chance to land these big sledgehammer I call fist on your head.
Oh and he go the chance to do just that.

It's all good.
I want to know who each of them are fighting next.

Guess Brock gets Cain/Carwin winner
Like to see Mir vs Randy ... always wanted to see that.
MMAFightClothes
7/13/09 12:04:44AM
I don't think it should have been stood up at all. Brock was controlling Frank the whole time and landing punches. When I heard Herb telling him to keep busy I was getting mad. The punches Brock were landing were doing a lot of damage.
Macheetah
7/13/09 12:23:48AM

Posted by nickcuc547

Posted by Macheetah

mir was talking some ****, he couldn't have been too surprised that he got it back.

Mir actually didn't say anything, he just looked at him. Mir was just trying to get up and went in his direction, and Lesnar took it as Mir trying to get in his face, but he wasn't.