I know who andersons next opponent is...

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » I know who andersons next opponent is...
TheHitmanTL
6/6/08 1:27:25AM
i have no source but some people i train with are saying that his next fight will be in august and he could possibly be fighting bisping...sorry this is just word of mouth...say what you will but come august you will look back on this and be like damn....
gartface
6/6/08 1:39:46AM

Posted by TheHitmanTL

i have no source but some people i train with are saying that his next fight will be in august and he could possibly be fighting bisping...sorry this is just word of mouth...say what you will but come august you will look back on this and be like damn....

YES!!!! Anderson is going to make Bisping into a vegetable.
TheHitmanTL
6/6/08 1:40:48AM
and if bisping loses im pretty sure theyll have him fight either

A) Okami
B)GSP
or
C)rampage
grappler0000
6/6/08 1:44:31AM

Posted by TheHitmanTL

and if bisping loses im pretty sure theyll have him fight either

A) Okami
B)GSP
or
C)rampage

Dana went on record as saying he doesn't want to do the champ vs champ thing...with the exception of GSP vs BJ being a possibility.
chubbud22
6/6/08 2:00:01AM
I think he will be fighting Okami
breakdown5
6/6/08 2:06:07AM
My best guess would be Okami as well, who Silva will crush dominantly.
puppetmaster837
6/6/08 2:20:22AM
How would the people you train with know this?

Edit:: I won't believe this until i see a source but that would be complete BS. That would mean Anderson had to wait 7 months in between fights, and Okami fought at the same event he did last, 82. so why not have them fight instead. And also Okami deserves the shot much more.
Ben_Hutch
6/6/08 3:33:33AM

Posted by puppetmaster837

Edit:: I won't believe this until i see a source but that would be complete BS. That would mean Anderson had to wait 7 months in between fights, and Okami fought at the same event he did last, 82. so why not have them fight instead. And also Okami deserves the shot much more.

Calm down, don't get so worked up about it. If you don't believe him then fine,
ufcboss
6/6/08 4:51:49AM
I can see them doing this fight, Its very marketable.

TUF winner V P4P No.1.

Not asking for a flaming here, But when Bisping dropping to middleweight 1st came up I said then that he 'could' be the one to de-throne the Spider.

I dont think it will be his next fight ,But who really knows whats ever going on in the UFC.
bullettdodger
6/6/08 5:09:22AM

Posted by ufcboss

TUF winner V P4P No.1.

Not asking for a flaming here, But when Bisping dropping to middleweight 1st came up I said then that he 'could' be the one to de-throne the Spider.

I dont think it will be his next fight ,But who really knows whats ever going on in the UFC.

you're in my fightcamp and i still want to flame you for this
tdietel01
6/6/08 6:10:51AM
i would hate to see bisping get a shot already!!! the only good thing to come out of him getting a shot is to see him get DESTROYED!
Aether
6/6/08 6:17:25AM
it really doesn't look like anderson has any real challenges left at 185 in the UFC honestly. Sure he needs to beat okami just to have the win on his record but I don't think anyone believes yushin really has a sporting chance of winning that fight.

I dunno, I get all of the arguments against the champion vs champion idea... it ties things up for a long time, but at this point it seems like a good idea because I don't know how exciting it's going to be watching him walk through the bottom end of the top 10 since he's already beat the biggest contenders in hendo, franklin, lutter, and marquardt. Who is he going to fight after he beats okami that is actually going to make for an interesting fight?
Mchubb316
6/6/08 6:26:58AM
I don't think Bisping will get Silva before Okami. Bisping needs to fight and beat someone other that Charles McCarthy before they call him a #1 contender, and the Fight with Day, I don't think makes him that either.
ufcboss
6/6/08 7:16:10AM

Posted by bullettdodger

Posted by ufcboss

TUF winner V P4P No.1.

HAHA, Thats cool I will take it on the chin.
CornishMMA
6/6/08 8:09:31AM

Posted by Ben_Hutch

Calm down, don't get so worked up about it. If you don't believe him then fine, there's no need to make yourself look like an asshole.

WTF!?!

A) where is he "so worked up about it"???
B) he didnt look like an asshole for saying that
C) but you did for posting that!
D) great work bisping fan

So if Jason Day beats Bisping still gets a title shot? this is laughable, would people please not post these bullsheet threads about "i heard from training partners" especially when a fighter in question already has an upcoming fight which results would inpact said fight
grappler0000
6/6/08 8:55:37AM

Posted by ufcboss

Posted by bullettdodger

Posted by ufcboss

TUF winner V P4P No.1.

That's what she said!
emfleek
6/6/08 9:14:24AM
Silva would destroy Bisping.
imanidiot777
6/6/08 9:36:11AM
If this is in August like you say it might that would put him on the already SICK UFC 87 card, imagine Fitch vs. GSP and Silva on the same card, Huerta and Florian, Lesnar and Herring, I'm going to wet myself it that happens.
Franklinfan47
6/6/08 10:46:11AM
I doubt Anderson is going to fight Bisping next guys. What if he loses to Jason Day? We goin to see Day vs Silva?
AchillesHeel
6/6/08 11:08:28AM
I don't think there's any way Bisping would be ready for a title fight within 2 months. And that's if he blows through Day without an injury.

Sorry, this rumor doesn't pass the smell test.
prozacnation1978
6/6/08 12:20:26PM
is not happening just yet
hell i think okami could beat him
if it were real he would get a mir title shot
beat two cans in mccarthy and day to get a shot while okami has gone through
tanner, mcdonald, belcher, singer, starnes, swick
bisping hasn't foughten anyone!!!!!
give him a threat,
i think okami will get his shot, they are waiting cause of not only silva getting surgery but also okami's hand to heal

i think bisping needs to win two more after day to get a shot, two more that aren't spoon fed for him,
give him leites, marquadt, hell even leban or quarry
CantAndleDaRiddum
6/6/08 12:32:52PM

Posted by Ben_Hutch

Calm down, don't get so worked up about it. If you don't believe him then fine, there's no need to make yourself look like an asshole.

CantAndleDaRiddum
6/6/08 12:34:01PM

Posted by grappler0000

Posted by ufcboss

Posted by bullettdodger

Posted by ufcboss

TUF winner V P4P No.1.

That's what she said!

Michael Scott FTW!
puppetmaster837
6/6/08 4:00:46PM

Posted by Ben_Hutch

How am i being an asshole? saying i don't believe a rumor with out a source isnt being an asshole. And then me talking about how i dont think bisping deserves a shot and okami does? Yeah, i truly am an asshole. Maybe you should look in the mirror

wait i just realized what it was. It must have been when i asked how they knew that. That was very impolite of me to ask someone to give reasoning to a completely unannounced rumor.
teddythetuna
6/6/08 4:51:33PM
Bisping is going to lose to Day so i dont think this will happen
hodge
6/8/08 10:27:24AM
Bispings apparently got Leban next at UFC 89 in manchester just what ive heard