I need to know.

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » I need to know.
casey64
8/26/07 1:22:33PM
Who you betting om rampage or henderson.
mkiv9secsupra
8/26/07 1:34:20PM
Rampage....He has already beaten Lindland who is a better wrestler. Rampage has the better standup and the better chin. Its going to be a primarily stand up war and if this fight goes to the ground its going to be Rampage on top with some serious GnP.
papercut
8/26/07 1:39:16PM
I'm picking henderson for an upset
grappler0000
8/26/07 2:50:57PM

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

Rampage....He has already beaten Lindland who is a better wrestler. Rampage has the better standup and the better chin. Its going to be a primarily stand up war and if this fight goes to the ground its going to be Rampage on top with some serious GnP.

But, if you've seen the Lindland fight, you could argue that Lindland should of had the W. Also Henderson's standup is better than Lindland's. I haven't decided who I'm putting my money on yet, because it's actually a pretty interesting matchup.
brodieros
8/26/07 3:25:10PM
I say Dan wins and I don't think it would be an upset... He does have the middle and Light heavyweight belt in pride. Thats no fluke.
nate22
8/26/07 3:36:34PM
Dan wins for me, it certainly will not be anything of an upset if this happens. I think they are pretty evenly matched.
tuvok500
8/26/07 6:25:32PM
picking jackson and wagering on him too !!!!!!!

owen1
8/26/07 7:39:42PM
RAMPAGE!!!!!!!
Scott_Revels
8/27/07 6:01:49AM
I went with Quinton for three reasons: 1) "New Title Feeling", you just won it, and now you feel like you can do anything. Sometimes that's a bad thing, in this case I don't think it will be. 2) The long lay off for Henderson. I looked and Henderson's last fight was in the same month as Quinton's fight with Eastman (February of 07 for those wondering.), and Quinton has fought since then. It's been a seven month between fight period. 3) Rampage just looks damn good right now.
duniek1
8/27/07 2:53:30PM
If Rampage wins I would consider it an upset . Period
casey64
9/8/07 5:00:08PM

Posted by duniek1

If Rampage wins I would consider it an upset . Period

why!!!!
DCRage
9/8/07 5:16:09PM
Rampage. He's already gotten used to the Octagon again and the UFC rules so that gives him an advantage over Hendo, this is Hendo's first fight back so that's a wekaness Rmapage can exploit.