I know I'm not supposed to be post "support" things here...

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » I know I'm not supposed to be post "support" things here...
FedortoAll
11/17/08 1:22:49AM
..but my friend has been diligently trying to contact the administrators of this site with an issue he's having with his account without a response for 2-3 weeks.

This is what he says:

"I logged in a few weeks back on MMAplayground on the school computers, updated my email to Tonysedgwick2001@hotmail.com, to Tonysedgwick2008@hotmail.co.uk, then it locked it... I don't know why, now I can't get in and missed UFC 91 because of that. Well, the ones I didn't pick already anyway.

Anyway, so I go to there contact us section, and send them an email, 3 weeks later, and I still have no reply.

My username is FilipovicFan.

Also state that I tried to get them to send an activation key for the new email, but then it told me that my account had been deleted."

I'm sorry for posting this here, but if he's hasn't been able to get a response from directly contacting you, then I'm not sure how else I could point out his issue.

Any responses to his concerns would be appreciated. He's a member of our fight camp and he usually does well with picks so it would be great if this could be sorted out.

Once again, I apologize for posting this here. If you want to contact him directly use his new email:

Tonysedgwick2008@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks for your attention.
DCRage
11/17/08 6:44:01AM
This has happened to at least a couple other people recently due to some kind of bug we're trying to fix. It has something to do with people changing emails then trying to re-activate their account and not being able to. I've gone in and unlocked your friend's account, so he should be able to login again.

If anyone else is having this problem, send a moderator a PM (or have someone you know do it if you can't access your account) and we'll help you.
Rush
11/17/08 7:34:58AM
And I will stress this again. Until we get things worked out, send a moderator a PM if you want to change your email addess. We will do it for you and avoid this.
Kracker_Jap
11/18/08 11:54:27PM

Posted by Rush

And I will stress this again. Until we get things worked out, send a moderator a PM if you want to change your email addess. We will do it for you and avoid this.

To bad not everyone who plays the game post on the site or reads all the post......

I could definatly see how someone would get caught in this....

Hopefully all those who this happens to are ranked hight than me

J/K