UFC 76 : KNOCKOUT

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » UFC 76 : KNOCKOUT
juanez13
7/26/07 6:45:59PM
this card seems to be shaping up to be a good one...

liddell vs jardine
shogun vs griffin
fitch vs diego sanchez...those are some of the fights that will be on the card, if u have any updates..post it

finally we get to see fitch put against a better opponent, i was getting tired of seeing him fighting cans

the only bad thing about this fight card is it doesnt have a good main event, chuck vs jardine could be a good co-main event, i juss dont think it suits up that well as the main event.....
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
SpiderSilva
7/26/07 6:58:34PM
I cant wait to Watch
Twenty20Dollars
7/26/07 7:02:30PM
Dont forget Evan Tanner making his comeback!
the-james
7/26/07 7:03:01PM
Looks to be a decent card the fitch/sanchez and Taveres/Griffin matchups look awesome and we get to see shogun in the ufc but the main event is a bit lacking its too bad the Chuck Wanderlai fight didnt work oout.
Mastodon2
7/26/07 7:10:06PM
This is gonna be an awesome card, for sure!

While Pride is gone ( I miss you baby!) at least UFC are putting on some good fights to keep us content
juanez13
7/26/07 7:18:42PM
yea tanner making his comeback...but i havent heard anything about his opponent yet.....tavares vs griffin, that one should be a 3 round war.......also lambert vs gouveia is supposed to be on the card...
the-james
7/26/07 7:35:27PM

Posted by juanez13

yea tanner making his comeback...but i havent heard anything about his opponent yet.....tavares vs griffin, that one should be a 3 round war.......also lambert vs gouveia is supposed to be on the card...

forgot about about the Gouveia Lambert fight, soould be a good one im predicting Gouveia to embarass Lambert standing and sub him late in the match, overall this is a wicked card except for the chuck jardine match.
SpiderSilva
7/26/07 7:52:33PM
yeah it gonna be bad ass main event
J/K
ocho-cinco
7/26/07 9:22:04PM
I'm staoked for this card, there are alot of people I am looking forward to seeing again. Can't wait for Shogun to debut! I agree that the main event is kinda weak. It's not a weak fight, I'm looking forward to it, but it's not really main event material. How does Jardine lose his last fight, and get rewarded with a main event fight against Chuck? I feel like I'm taking crazy pills or something...I guess there is enough talent to go around to cover up a somewhat questionable main event. Oh well I'm stoaked anyway, can't wait!
peachfuzzz1305
7/27/07 2:40:26AM
LR
7/27/07 9:27:18AM
Well, if it goes well, and everyone shows up to fight and not get KO'd instantly, it will be, but Liddell vs Jardine has a chance to end quick and so does Shogun vs. Griffin.
jocksmall
7/28/07 5:01:18PM
bad match making, shogun vs chuck and jardine vs forrest if those afe the fightwers we get
masodd
7/28/07 8:13:02PM
fitch vs sanchez should be the main event
casey64
7/29/07 2:20:43PM
This ppv will be awsome no doubt
IrishA-hole
7/29/07 2:48:20PM
should be pretty good
Kastro
7/29/07 7:00:04PM
You forgot to mention Tavares/Griffin and Evan Tanner's return... cant wait for this card, actually I cant wait for all the future cards because they are all shaping up...

Honestly though whats up with Liddell fighting Jardine?? If Liddell somehow loses then the UFC is going to have a big problem on their hands with marketing him in the future, should have been Shogun/Liddell Jardine/Machida or something like that..
Octavian
7/29/07 8:53:17PM

Posted by the-james

Posted by juanez13

forgot about about the Gouveia Lambert fight, soould be a good one im predicting Gouveia to embarass Lambert standing and sub him late in the match, overall this is a wicked card except for the chuck jardine match.

I like that prediction... Gouveia is underrated as I see it but his fate rests on his cardio.