Knapp Wants TV Deal Following Invicta 7

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Knapp Wants TV Deal Following Invicta 7
FastKnockout
12/8/13 3:09:01PM
For the second time in its seven-event history, Invicta FC had a night filled with technical difficulties. Promotion president Shannon Knapp was a guest on MMAmania's "Darce Side Radio" podcast this past week and was asked about the promotion finding a home on television. She said it's something she is focused on. After tonight's issues, it's only logical that it should be a top priority for Knapp and Invicta.

Link
pmoney
12/8/13 3:29:47PM
I would love nothing more than a TV deal for Invicta. Spike TV perhaps?
FlashyG
12/8/13 3:31:31PM
Even though they were all entertaining fights, I'm not sure how many they could fit on a broadcast.

If it weren't for the knee injury to Nakamoto every fight on last night's card would have been a decision.
jae_1833
12/8/13 3:46:53PM
Invicta should be on Axis TV, that is already "your home for MMA". Really it is too, other than Bellator and UFC if your watching a fight it is most likely televised on Axis. Lion fights, Glory, Heroes, Legecy, MFC, etc...they are all on Axis! I've even seen Inside MMA with Bas Rutten showing Invicta high lights. Should be a really easy deal.
sparky
12/8/13 4:29:49PM
I would love to see Invicta with a serious TV deal.

I'm a huge WMMA fan and every fight I watch with the ladies makes it more offical.

Last night I picked watching Invicta over WSOF and I would do that again if they aired at identical times.
prozacnation1978
12/8/13 5:03:01PM
Maybe Showtime takes this
Svartorm
12/9/13 11:26:43AM
The technical stuff wasn't that bad this time. Only missed the first two rounds of the first fight. It's a solid product so would love to see it grow.
Bubbles
12/10/13 10:57:22PM

Posted by FlashyG

Even though they were all entertaining fights, I'm not sure how many they could fit on a broadcast.

If it weren't for the knee injury to Nakamoto every fight on last night's card would have been a decision.

didn't the UFC have a couple of those this year?