king mo vs. mousasi

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » king mo vs. mousasi
deezyo
8/29/09 1:03:26AM
would be a interesting fight,....strikeforce should book this on the fedor - rogers card.
jae_1833
8/29/09 1:05:36AM
I don't think they could because Gegard is scheduled to fight Sokodjou at Dream. They should sign Mo if they know what's good for them.
deezyo
8/29/09 1:09:57AM
your right..... i forgot about his fight in dream
jae_1833
8/29/09 1:15:03AM
I guess it depends on when they schedule the Fedor Rogers fight too though, I don't think they have set a date and venue yet. That would probably be the best card they could put on....if they sign Mo. He is still a free lance fighter.
JuggaloWarrior878
8/29/09 4:36:43AM
Mo isnt ready for mousasi yet in a year it would be a runthless match up.
PABLOMAFIOSO
8/29/09 5:45:20AM
Gegard would probably handle him worse than Babalu at the moment, he should get a few more fights under his belt first. This match up makes about as much sense as the Rampage fight for Mo at this moment in time.
sclasclemski
8/29/09 10:26:37AM
I'm on board with you guys as well...Mo isn't ready for Mousasi...I like both guys though and Mo would be a great addition to Strikeforce.
MattHughesRules
8/29/09 11:52:54AM
Mo is not even close to being ready for Mousasi. Mo really hasn't fought anyone who could be considered to be even close to a contender. Mostly has beens and stepping stones. I think Mousasi is a top ten pound for pounder.....he just needs more big name fights to cement it.
StorminYourman
8/29/09 1:08:26PM
Mo would probaly get subbed
ko-kbo130
8/29/09 1:49:06PM

Posted by MattHughesRules

Mo is not even close to being ready for Mousasi. Mo really hasn't fought anyone who could be considered to be even close to a contender. Mostly has beens and stepping stones. I think Mousasi is a top ten pound for pounder.....he just needs more big name fights to cement it.

mousasi really impressed me in his last fight! he is deffinately a threat to anyone at LHW and would abosultely run through Mo. not taking anything away from king mo but he just isnt ready for mousasi, hes too inexperienced
sclasclemski
8/29/09 1:54:31PM
I'm surprised we haven't heard from any die hard Mo fans or Gegard haters yet saying he's overrated.
Jesse_Canadian_MMA
8/29/09 4:56:38PM
I like how Mo moved up to heavyweight for last nights fight, this presents some more interesting options and certainly increases his ufc chances, a small heavy weight, yes but a heavyweight none the less
TimW001
8/29/09 5:16:16PM

Posted by JuggaloWarrior878

Mo isnt ready for mousasi yet in a year it would be a runthless match up.

Yea I agree here. I would like to see King Mo develop a bit more before he gets some top 10 competition.
Mayhem13
8/30/09 1:27:33PM
Id like to see Mo vs Boetsch or Southworth on the card...would be a nice step up in competition but shouldn't pput him completely over his head
BustedKnuckle
9/2/09 6:46:23PM
Gergard is a bit much of a step up in competition for Mo if he wants to keep winning. mousasi has about killed the SF LHW ranks and needs to sign with the UFC soon.