King Mo on Jon Jones’ Betrayal of Rashad Evans: ‘That’s a Ho Move’

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » King Mo on Jon Jones’ Betrayal of Rashad Evans: ‘That’s a Ho Move’
Rabi
4/11/11 5:11:16PM
Uh-oh, we bet somebody is going to get their Twitter in a bunch over this: Former Strikeforce light heavyweight champion Muhammed “King Mo” Lawal spoke with Five Knuckles over the weekend, breaking down the current Jon Jones-Rashad Evans beef with the kind of simple analogy any pimp could understand. Lawal said that in going back on his original oath never to fight a friend and training partner, Jones displayed the personality traits of a common street prostitute and now “Bones” – ahem – should be treated like one.

Link
machodog76
4/11/11 5:59:56PM
It seems to me that if this was such a betrayal couldn't Rashad just say, "No I don't want to fight my friend."? It's not like Jones has anything to gain from fighting him. Where as Rashad has everything to gain from this fight. Jones only said he'd fight him AFTER he won the title.I think Jones is doing him a favor if anything.
kingsmasher
4/11/11 6:15:23PM
This is just a ploy of another fighter looking to ruffle feathers to try and get there title shot and attention from the media...If I were Mo Lawwal I definitely woulda not said that in case he gets a shot...Jones will hurt this guy...
TeamDEY
4/11/11 6:31:18PM
True Dat
BustedKnuckle
4/11/11 6:35:14PM
Damn Mo is poking at the wrong dog with way too small of a stick. Jones would crush Mo......hands down. I dont like it when fighters bash another fighter just to ride his coatails, and get Mo's name back in the media!? If anything it is Mo doing "The Ho Move" Not bashing, just call em as I see em.
prozacnation1978
4/11/11 7:39:45PM
Taking shots at rampage is one thing
But I wouldn't take shots at jones
kingsmasher
4/11/11 9:13:49PM
Whats even worse is that you know Jon Jones brothers prolly keep up with all this smack talk and tell Jon to piss him off like big bros would...
quezocrema0032
4/11/11 10:08:12PM

Posted by machodog76

It seems to me that if this was such a betrayal couldn't Rashad just say, "No I don't want to fight my friend."? It's not like Jones has anything to gain from fighting him. Where as Rashad has everything to gain from this fight. Jones only said he'd fight him AFTER he won the title.I think Jones is doing him a favor if anything.

Rahsad couldn't say that because then we would be flaming him for being the 2011 version of Tito and Chuck. Rashad's manhood was put on the line and for a fighter that is all he has sometimes.
emfleek
4/11/11 10:18:35PM
I can't wait to tell someone, "Hey, man. That is a ho-like maneuver!"
sparky
4/12/11 10:45:32AM

Posted by emfleek

I can't wait to tell someone, "Hey, man. That is a ho-like maneuver!"

McBee
4/13/11 1:05:35PM
jone jones cannot win here though, I would just take the GSP road on this one and let people say what they will say and then KO them in the ring.....well GSP w/KO included