Do you want to be a F**king fighter? Probably not.

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Do you want to be a F**king fighter? Probably not.
ultimateweapon
4/2/08 1:55:49AM
Has anyone seen or heard from Gabe Ruediger lateley? And on the topic of TUF guys, out of all the ones that either left the house or got kicked out for some reason which ones have u heard about or seen fighting? just curious

seanfu
4/2/08 2:08:15AM
the one on season 5 who was a chuck norris level badass streetfighter got his ass handed to him in elite XC recently.
Kpro
4/2/08 3:12:30AM

Posted by ultimateweapon

Has anyone seen or heard from Gabe Ruediger lateley? And on the topic of TUF guys, out of all the ones that either left the house or got kicked out for some reason which ones have u heard about or seen fighting? just curious

He's still around; this is the most recent picture I could find.

RMFG_187
4/2/08 4:01:41AM
thats disgusting, but Gabe, who cares? lol
mikevolz
4/2/08 7:33:02AM
http://www.mmaplayground.com/mma-videos/video/krazy-horse-and-gabe-ruediger-argue-during-interview-903.html
CornishMMA
4/2/08 7:39:14AM
from TUF2 Eli "im scared off cameras" Joslin has fought since then and is now 2-0 but last fought 2 years ago so may have retired, Jeff Sherwood did take a photo of him so he may now be in hiding
drunkel
4/2/08 8:02:14AM
Gabe posts on Mma.tv as Godzilla and he has been in a pretty stoopid arguement with one of the many trolls from that board. Its actually pretty funny its all aboot who-called-whom a retard.
postman
4/2/08 10:15:10AM
I heard him on the Bubba the Love Sponge show like a year ago I think he is friends with Jason Ellis. That all I know.
scoozna
4/2/08 12:05:36PM

Posted by seanfu

the one on season 5 who was a chuck norris level badass streetfighter got his ass handed to him in elite XC recently.

That was Marlon Sims losing to Billy Evangelista.
SpiderSilva
4/2/08 12:54:30PM
So Gabe HAS been fighting lately and here is some highlights form those fights.

here are some post fight comments from Gabe.

CantAndleDaRiddum
4/2/08 1:17:25PM

Posted by SpiderSilva

******* priceless
ultimateweapon
4/2/08 3:07:22PM
that's funny as hell
emfleek
4/2/08 4:05:34PM

Posted by SpiderSilva

Tried to give props but I have to spread the love. Funny as hell!