King Mo Calls Mousasi Kermit The Frog

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » King Mo Calls Mousasi Kermit The Frog
grappler0000
2/19/10 11:47:32AM
gartface
2/19/10 3:26:05PM
I normally don't like loud mouths too much, but I'm kind of liking King Mo. Mousasi is one of my favorite fighters though, I can't wait to see this fight if it indeed happens.
CwB
2/19/10 3:47:47PM
Nevermind, wrote a comment, then rewatched video and my comment was completely wrong...

its funny he called Gegard's trash talk corny and then calls him Kermit the Frog... Not exactly the best comeback Mo
gartface
2/19/10 3:51:29PM

Posted by CwB

Im not really a fan of his, but I did like one comment he made. Referring to all the doubters and haters "F$%& you"...

Plain and Simple. So many fighters get offended by fans and end up alienating more fans by the comments they make back at the haters. Most recent example: Bisping-Whiny ass yanks.

Look, if some people doubt or hate you, screw em, worry about training and prove them wrong with actions not words...

Exactly.

A good friend of mine says "If you don't have at least two haters, you're not doing it right."
CwB
2/19/10 3:56:50PM

Posted by gartface

Posted by CwB

Im not really a fan of his, but I did like one comment he made. Referring to all the doubters and haters "F$%& you"...

Plain and Simple. So many fighters get offended by fans and end up alienating more fans by the comments they make back at the haters. Most recent example: Bisping-Whiny ass yanks.

Look, if some people doubt or hate you, screw em, worry about training and prove them wrong with actions not words...

Exactly.

A good friend of mine says "If you don't have at least two haters, you're not doing it right."

I rewatched the Vid and think the F you comment was actually directed at Mousasi and not the haters. I'm not actually sure who he directed it at...

but I still stand by my original post, thats how you should handle criticism. Even if thats not how Mo handle it..
mkiv9secsupra
2/19/10 4:10:38PM

Posted by gartface

Katt "Luxurious" Williams?
gartface
2/19/10 11:54:25PM

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

Posted by gartface

Katt "Luxurious" Williams?

Haha I've never really watched Katt Williams stand up, so I didn't realize he got it from that. My fault. Hahaha.