King Mo: I'm gonna put Rampage's b---- ass on the B-team

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » King Mo: I'm gonna put Rampage's b---- ass on the B-team
emfleek
10/6/11 4:10:49PM
Rampage has seen a fair share of beef in his twelve-year-long career. If these fighting words from King Mo are anything to go by, a slow-boiling feud could well boil over into one last rivalry:

"Rampage can talk all that noise, but I'm gonna take his spot," said Lawall. "I'm gonna put his bitch ass on the B-Team!

"His punk ass wants to say I won't stand up and box him. I will box him with the little gloves on. I'll box him.

"The thing is, I can take him down. He can't stop my takedowns, you know what I'm saying? Trust me. But I can make it interesting and embarrass him at his own game and stand with him."

Now that Zuffa has purchased Strikeforce, and are slowly stripping away the top fighters from the former number two promoption, King Mo could very well be set for a February 2012 date with Rampage, when the UFC makes its long awaited return to Japan.

LINK
Poor_Franklin
10/6/11 4:15:38PM
I've been wanting this fight for a long time. Please UFC make this happen. We can put their Crown & Chain on the line & the winner wears BOTH!!!!!
Budgellism
10/6/11 4:28:00PM
Make this fight happen in Japan. Both guys started their careers there basically. It would be an excellent co-main fight
Theoutlaw08
10/6/11 5:17:01PM
I think everyone has wanted this fight to happen. Both kind of thugish guys. I think it would be a brawl. Would love to see it. I think Jackson would take this one, and shut Mo up.
prophecy033
10/6/11 5:26:52PM

Posted by Budgellism

Make this fight happen in Japan. Both guys started their careers there basically. It would be an excellent co-main fight

Chael_Sonnen
10/6/11 5:37:26PM
I feel slightly less educated after reading ANYTHING by King Mo or Rampage

Here's hoping for a double KO
FastKnockout
10/6/11 6:05:07PM
Mo just trying to find his yellow brick road into the UFC.
hashyandy4
10/6/11 6:07:15PM

Posted by Budgellism

A thousand times yes
Pookie
10/6/11 7:13:14PM
King Mo would get Cavalcante'd again.
Bubbles
10/6/11 8:33:21PM
would much rather see Shogun vs Rampage than another Evans vs Rampage esque fight
prozacnation1978
10/6/11 9:22:36PM
I wouldn't mind a lawal vs rampage main event in japan
Chael_Sonnen
10/6/11 9:28:34PM
Let me get this straight, if Rampage wins, he's going to put King Mo's b - - ass on the C-team
bigrand826
10/7/11 9:41:21AM
This is exactly what I would expect in this fight. I'm not convinced Mo could get Rampage down, or at least wouldn't be able to keep him there. And while he does have some speed in his hands, his standup isn't that good.
40ouncetpkid
10/7/11 10:29:59AM
Rampage would put him to sleep. No doubt.
Poor_Franklin
10/7/11 10:59:09AM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

I feel slightly less educated after reading ANYTHING by King Mo or Rampage

Here's hoping for a double KO

yet you never see any problem w/ what your boy says.....
KungFuMaster
10/7/11 11:11:05AM
I never knew there was a feud between Mo and Rampage. Well, there are a lot of things I do not know.

I don't know if it would be a great fight though...At this point of Rampage's career, I believe he should strictly fight stand up fighters.
cowcatcher
10/7/11 1:58:18PM
Um, aren't you on the B-team right now Mo?
Pookie
10/7/11 7:24:02PM

Posted by KungFuMaster

I never knew there was a feud between Mo and Rampage. Well, there are a lot of things I do not know.

I don't know if it would be a great fight though...At this point of Rampage's career, I believe he should strictly fight stand up fighters.

I'm inclined to disagree, Rampage has made his career beating Wrestlers. That and i don't think Mo has a chance to wall and stall Rampage like Rashad did. But as far as just negating the takedowns of King Mo, i'd bet real money Mo doesnt get 3 over the course of the entire fight