kinda sucks

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » Spoilers Forum » kinda sucks
Irottam
2/4/07 1:01:22AM
kindof annoyed that the points awarded arent up to date and time. when i started to do well i went to check my points and nothing was awarded. need some real time stats.
SICKRICK
2/26/07 10:40:24AM
they are doing a great job with this site
madmarck
2/26/07 7:08:36PM
yeah the points were awarded at least 10 hours after the event was over. Its that really such a long time? i think if they are there when i wake up in the morning then they are doing a dam good job.
Violentcuv
2/27/07 10:04:19AM

Posted by madmarck

yeah the points were awarded at least 10 hours after the event was over. Its that really such a long time? i think if they are there when i wake up in the morning then they are doing a dam good job.

I agree with you. When I woke up and all the up to date rankings were there I was surprised / happy. The first event I don't think was that quick, so they are progressing
Ydoc
2/27/07 4:43:28PM
Actually... they updated the site the night of the event... I was up late and around 1:00 am for me they had everything up.
SICKRICK
3/1/07 7:27:33AM
so take that
madmarck
3/3/07 2:06:43PM

Posted by SICKRICK

so take that

Yeah i think all of us offically owned that guy.
The first event they were working things out. But they did a awesome job with Pride 33.
Irottam
3/5/07 9:29:14AM
Hello All that responded to this I just found this post.THIS WAS NOT POSTED BY ME. I was watching the fight at a friends house who though he was logged in an posted this crap. sad part is is I was sitting next to him telling him to wait a couple of minutes and they would post the points which they did right after the PPV.
Omega
3/5/07 12:49:16PM
LOL, your friend is one of those "instant gratification takes too long" type of guys?
bayonetxwork
3/5/07 3:40:43PM

On a different note, props to all the mods and people that keep this site up and running.
Ydoc
3/7/07 9:49:33AM
Not to worry... I have a make-believe friend that I blame everything wrong on too.
BloodandTears
3/8/07 11:36:08AM

Posted by bayonetxwork

On a different note, props to all the mods and people that keep this site up and running.

Indeed, props mods!! Great site.
Broknmunky
3/9/07 3:22:26AM

Posted by Ydoc

Actually... they updated the site the night of the event... I was up late and around 1:00 am for me they had everything up.

I was up around 1 or 2 also and all my points and money was up-to-date by then also.
Broknmunky
3/9/07 3:23:57AM

Posted by BloodandTears

Posted by bayonetxwork

Indeed, props mods!! Great site.

I give props also! This is the best mma site I've ever visited. Keep it up!
SICKRICK
3/12/07 3:21:45PM
hello i have a friend who constantly messes up ....lol..lol