kinda funny UFC 91 story....

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » kinda funny UFC 91 story....
TheHitmanTL
11/15/08 6:12:11PM
so last night im at my cousins wedding reception and everyone is drunk...hes a big UFC fan and i went up to him after he did the dollar dance and asked if he was gonna watch the fight tommorow and he says NO witha pissed off look on his face and i asked him why not and he replies cus ill be on a plane to hawaii tomorrow for my honeymoon.....and i just looked at him and started laughing and told him id way rather be in hawaii on a honeymoon than watching the fight.....idk i thought it was kind of funny
DCRage
11/15/08 6:22:21PM
And I betcha he'll try to sneak away to a bar or someplace he can watch the fights.
TheHitmanTL
11/15/08 6:37:33PM
haha i wouldnt put it past him lol
DCRage
11/15/08 6:42:09PM
I would've been doing some stuff in DC if 91 wasn't tonight but once everything was set I cleared my schedule and even moved a food run up to yesterday. Good thing too, weather here today was kinda nasty. Will do the same with 92. I've always been tempted to try and watch it at a bar (around here that's unfortunately Hooters) but something has to be said for being able to watch it at home either in my chair or in bed with plenty of free food, sodas, etc.
Twenty20Dollars
11/16/08 12:32:39AM
i think i would have rather watched ufc 91 than go to hawaii, because im sure hawaii will be there the next day or week but ufc 91 would be gone.
MMAcca
11/16/08 12:41:21AM

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

i think i would have rather watched ufc 91 than go to hawaii, because im sure hawaii will be there the next day or week but ufc 91 would be gone.

You know, when you put it like that i agree with you.
mentalcase
11/16/08 2:48:52AM

Posted by TheHitmanTL

so last night im at my cousins wedding reception and everyone is drunk...hes a big UFC fan and i went up to him after he did the dollar dance and asked if he was gonna watch the fight tommorow and he says NO witha pissed off look on his face and i asked him why not and he replies cus ill be on a plane to hawaii tomorrow for my honeymoon.....and i just looked at him and started laughing and told him id way rather be in hawaii on a honeymoon than watching the fight.....idk i thought it was kind of funny

i was dumped last month cause i decided to watch ufc instead of visiting my then girlfriends parents for a weekend trip- i dont care ill just have to find another slut

depends how hot the new wife is i guess weather id watch ufc or not - im a very shallow person
casey64
11/16/08 2:54:42AM
AH, I would rather go to Hawaii., Not Go Lesnar.
SpiderSilva
11/16/08 8:50:33AM
yeah Im sure we'll get to see this fight for free in Jan around when Affliction puts on there show so if he waits he will get to see some canned hams KO Randy