Kimo Challenges Dana White (Pshhhhhhh)

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Kimo Challenges Dana White (Pshhhhhhh)
joesmouta
3/2/07 10:19:22AM
I just read an article in the MMA News section of this site. If you haven't had a chance to look at it, take a minute and check it out.
Dana White apparantly took a shot at Kimo for being the headliner in a $1MIL winner-take-all tough-man contest. Kimo challenges Dana to fight him. Although it would be funny to watch, shouldn't Kimo set his sights a little higher?
The president of NEF (the organization that Kimo is in) then says something that we will all find hillarious. He actually said that there aren't five guys in the UFC that could even make a fight with Kimo interesting, let alone beat him. I'm sorry, but didn't Ken Shamrock knock Kimo the FO a couple of years ago?
This is obviously a case where bruised egos resulted in big talk.
I think it also said something about the NEF's combination of MMa and WWE flair. Wow, what a circus.
madmarck
3/2/07 1:23:08PM
No offence. But Kimo wouldnt last long in the UFC LHW or HW.
Gettin KO'd by a old Ken. Wow thats gotta hurt emotionally. I dont think Kimo is so tuf since then.
Nor Ken for that matter.
ffforgottenx
3/2/07 1:58:08PM
saw this.. i view it as a publicity stunt by kimo.. trying to get back in the spotlight with controversy .. not really reading too much into it.. kimo lost all my respect a long time ago.. and then testing positive for steroids (horse steroids if i remember correctly??) before his fight with bas, just put him over the limit for me.. i dont think ill ever view him as a legitimate fighter in any organization, not even this new 'tough man' fighting league he has going on.. i get mad even thinking about him haha
Svartorm
3/2/07 7:17:20PM
If Kimo is so bad, he should challenge Kimbo Slice to a fight. I don't know who'd win, but I wouldn't care so long as they beat each others faces in.
ButterBalls
3/2/07 10:16:39PM

Posted by Svartorm

If Kimo is so bad, he should challenge Kimbo Slice to a fight. I don't know who'd win, but I wouldn't care so long as they beat each others faces in.

Kimbo Slice wins via verbal submission (body odor)

Sorry, he just looks like one stank ass SOB
madmarck
3/3/07 1:41:19PM

Posted by butterballs

Posted by Svartorm

Kimbo Slice wins via verbal submission (body odor)

Sorry, he just looks like one stank ass SOB

They both doo. I think Kimbo would win. Even though Kimo apparently has a Black belt in freestyle JJ i have never seen him use it.
waylon_o
3/3/07 4:21:45PM
Shammie ko'd him, royce gracie pulled his pony tail out in UFC 4...yeah', he's done. But you can't blame him for saying that stuff because he's helping start a promotion that every already thinks is going to be horrible, so he at least has to get some people interested in it.
deadcore
3/3/07 10:01:20PM
Kimbo Slice ain't shit! If he was, he would step in a ring and prove his badass. Gannon jacked his ass up(talk about a couple of gassed dudes)Neiither Gannon nor Slice should fight in a mma fight.
madmarck
3/3/07 10:28:04PM

Posted by deadcore

Kimbo Slice ain't shit! If he was, he would step in a ring and prove his badass. Gannon jacked his ass up(talk about a couple of gassed dudes)Neiither Gannon nor Slice should fight in a mma fight.

no duh. Kimbo is a boxer and does nothing excpet bare knuckle fight.
keith-hackney1
3/5/07 10:30:40AM

Posted by waylon_o

Shammie ko'd him, royce gracie pulled his pony tail out in UFC 4...yeah', he's done. But you can't blame him for saying that stuff because he's helping start a promotion that every already thinks is going to be horrible, so he at least has to get some people interested in it.

Ufc 4, thats the same event where i "keith the giant killer" hackney did this ......
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
Stickan
3/6/07 2:57:56PM
I sincerely want Kimbo to die and I want Kimo to be banned from MMA for ever.
PITBULL2
3/6/07 3:54:04PM
^

Don't want to sound like a perv here but is that you in your avatar?

It's always cool as hell to see girls that are really into MMA.
EB
3/7/07 12:39:26AM
Kimo is a joke. I think they got the quote wrong, and it should have gone there arent 5 guys in the UFC that could NOT beat him.
wkm311
3/7/07 3:02:36PM

Posted by PITBULL2

^

haha thats funny...

but to stay on topic, it was a funny interview, I heard it on the radio. The reporter asked Dana if he felt threatened by the Org who was giving someone a Mil to beat Kimo and Dana said that he was in a hotel with 25000 people in it who could beat Kimo.
Stickan
3/7/07 7:14:26PM

Posted by PITBULL2

^

Give me props and I'll be whoever you want baby
jocksmall
3/7/07 10:49:16PM

Posted by keith-hackney1

Posted by waylon_o

Ufc 4, thats the same event where i "keith the giant killer" hackney did this ......

lol lol that was so funny thanks for the laugh
PITBULL2
3/8/07 12:06:36AM

Posted by Stickan

Posted by PITBULL2

^

lmao i figured id get shit for that w/e tho I was just wondering.
ButterBalls
3/8/07 12:27:50AM

Posted by wkm311

Posted by PITBULL2

^

haha thats funny...

but to stay on topic, it was a funny interview, I heard it on the radio. The reporter asked Dana if he felt threatened by the Org who was giving someone a Mil to beat Kimo and Dana said that he was in a hotel with 25000 people in it who could beat Kimo.

LOL! So true.
Berti
3/8/07 9:03:18PM
kimo cant pass pee test im sure
Dadaman
3/10/07 3:01:22PM
Kimo got heel hooked by Minowa. NEF isn't going anywhere. Hell, Kimbo slice could probably beat Kimo.
madmarck
3/10/07 7:23:44PM

Posted by Dadaman

Kimo got heel hooked by Minowa. NEF isn't going anywhere. Hell, Kimbo slice could probably beat Kimo.

Dont start the Kimbo slice in MMA argument again. I frikcing hate that one. Kimbo boxes bareknuckle style period. Only time he face a MMA guy he got his ass kicked, Sean Gannon.
FortySixBelow
3/25/07 8:11:08AM

Posted by PITBULL2

Posted by Stickan

Posted by PITBULL2

^

lmao i figured id get shit for that w/e tho I was just wondering.

lmao you just made my day...

If your older then 19...my apologies..

mkiv9secsupra
3/28/07 2:21:09AM
kimo should retire....didnt he get beat by the side show freak Bob Sapp?! come on now...who loses to him? and they werent even in mma at the time!!!