Kimbo Wants His Virtual Bread!

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Kimbo Wants His Virtual Bread!
DCRage
12/11/09 11:02:05AM
And he might get it-he & Forrest Griffin are supposed to appear on the Spike Video Game Awards tomorrow night (which is why we get no free prelims the hour before UFC 107).

According to Dave Meltzer, Forrest Griffin and Kimbo Slice will appear on the 2009 Spike TV Video Game Awards show. The event, which will take place Saturday night at 8PM ET on Spike TV, will show off some footage from UFC Undisputed 2010. Kimbo is expected to present an award during the show.

Could this also mean Kimbo in Undisputed '10? He might get some of that virtual bread!
Violence108
12/11/09 11:06:35AM
i'd rather see Randy in the game than Kimbo
submissionartist1
12/11/09 12:32:40PM
I think randy is in the new EA game i heard roumers. just like he wont do the jacks pacific characters but did rnd 5 figures
IriShame
12/13/09 5:42:46AM

Posted by submissionartist1

I think randy is in the new EA game i heard roumers. just like he wont do the jacks pacific characters but did rnd 5 figures

He was signed to the EA contract long before Undisputed came out, while he was on hiatus from the UFC during his supposed "retirement".
BustedKnuckle
12/13/09 4:14:41PM
I think the UFC would be stupid not to put Kimbo in the game. I dont have a 360 or ps2/3. i just think from a marketing standpoint it would sell a lot of games.
LesnarISjesusWITHnoBEARD
12/13/09 4:58:44PM
Jakks and Round 5 are doing a talent/contract share so fighters previously exclusive to round 5 will be made in Jakks if UFC approves.
mrsmiley
12/13/09 5:11:30PM
Sucks they didn't show much of the game.
What they did show were some minor improvements over 09 and the addition of Kimbo.

Coming out 1 week before EA MMA.
Good time to be playing video games.