Kimbo Slice, Roy Nelson and Wes Sims: Good Guys and Bad Guys on TUF 10

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Kimbo Slice, Roy Nelson and Wes Sims: Good Guys and Bad Guys on TUF 10
emfleek
7/27/09 3:54:42PM
For the first time since the lightweights of season five, I'm really looking forward to the next season of The Ultimate Fighter. Part of it is the roster of fighters -- I can't help being intrigued by Kimbo Slice, but I'm more interested in the mix of established veterans and up and coming talent they've put together. I must admit the prospect of seeing several former pro and college football players ads to the excitement.

STORY
SmileR
7/27/09 4:03:27PM
I'm actually looking forward to this TUF too! I want to see Sims get smashed and actually I'm intrigued by Kimbo. I'v never really seen much of him in interviews or his street fighting stuff so I'd like to know what his attitude towards MMA is.
He seams like a nice guy from the interviews with eliteXC.
The-Don
7/27/09 5:18:07PM

Posted by SmileR

I'm actually looking forward to this TUF too! I want to see Sims get smashed and actually I'm intrigued by Kimbo. I'v never really seen much of him in interviews or his street fighting stuff so I'd like to know what his attitude towards MMA is.

yea kimbo does seem like a nice guy from all I have seen.. I just hope he has been training hard.. I predict Roy Nelson walking away with this show..
MaxOne
7/27/09 5:53:18PM

Posted by The-Don

Posted by SmileR

yea kimbo does seem like a nice guy from all I have seen.. I just hope he has been training hard.. I predict Roy Nelson walking away with this show..

I love Roy and I hope you are right. There are some big dudes on the show.
prozacnation1978
7/27/09 10:42:37PM
this next season i am pumped for, haven't been waiting for a good season like this since tuf 5