Kimbo Slice prepares to replace Matt Mitrione

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » Spoilers Forum » Kimbo Slice prepares to replace Matt Mitrione
BrutalKnockOut
11/12/09 1:40:22PM
Kimbo Slice prepares to replace Matt Mitrione on TUF!

Check out a sneak peek of next week's episode as Team Rampage prepares Kimbo Slice.. just in case.
scoozna
11/12/09 2:15:06PM
I refuse to watch that on the grounds that Spike has already played enough games with this season and their teaser commercials about what will or will not happen with Kimbo.

I will say though that Justin Wren makes it perfectly clear that Matt Mitrione does not want to fight and is looking for a way out. That's his opinion, of course. I think the guy's been hit in the head enough that he rivals Wes Sims in his whacked-outness.
jae_1833
11/12/09 10:37:18PM
It doesn't mean that he will fight on the next TUF either, I doubt he fights again until he KOs Houston Alexander on the Finale!
Drudinh
11/13/09 1:09:47AM

Posted by jae_1833

It doesn't mean that he will fight on the next TUF either, I doubt he fights again until he KOs Houston Alexander on the Finale!

Exactly the point I made to a buddy of mine. He was really excited for Kimbo to get another shot in the show, and I asked him why would he already be in line to fight Alexander if that were the case. After giving it some thought it bummed my buddy out.
jae_1833
11/13/09 2:21:03AM
Yeah, that and Kimbo saying he wants to fight, but he has to be ready. The black wrestler from Rampage's team will probably get the fight in Matt's absence.
IriShame
11/13/09 8:58:56PM

Posted by Drudinh

Posted by jae_1833

Exactly the point I made to a buddy of mine. He was really excited for Kimbo to get another shot in the show, and I asked him why would he already be in line to fight Alexander if that were the case. After giving it some thought it bummed my buddy out.

Yeah but Kimbo could theoretically still come back, get one more fight, lose and still fight Houston on the finale. Unlikely I know but it could happen.
emfleek
11/20/09 9:34:30AM
With the ratings hovering around 2.4 million viewers (down from over 4-5 million when Kimbo fought) I guarantee that if he was going to fight again, they would come right out and say it in the preview for next week's episode. They're not going to tease it and just hope that people tune in. They're going to tell us so they KNOW people will tune in.